Manly vs Nth Qld discussion, teams ect

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

WAMF

Bencher
North Queensland Cowboys v Manly Sea Eagles at Dairy Farmers Stadium, 7:30pm (local). #NRLNQLMAN
Teams
SEA EAGLES: Brett Stewart, Jorge Taufua, Steve Matai, Jamie Lyon, David Williams, Kieran Foran, Daly Cherry-Evans, Jason King, Matt Ballin, Brent Kite, Anthony Watmough, Tony Williams, Glenn Stewart. Interchange (from): George Rose, Joe Galuvao, Darcy Lussick, Jamie Buhrer, Vic Mauro, Daniel Harrison, Dean Whare

COWBOYS: Matthew Bowen, Kalifa Faifai Loa, Brent Tate, Kane Linnett, Antonio Winterstein, Johnathan Thurston, Michael Morgan, Matthew Scott, Aaron Payne, James Tamou, Gavin Cooper, Glenn Hall, Dallas Johnson. Interchange (from): Anthony Mitchell, Ricky Thorby, Ashton Sims, Scott Bolton, Ray Thompson

North Queensland Cowboys v Manly Sea Eagles at Dairy Farmers Stadium, 7:30pm (local). #NRLNQLMAN
Teams
SEA EAGLES: Brett Stewart, Jorge Taufua, Steve Matai, Jamie Lyon, David Williams, Kieran Foran, Daly Cherry-Evans, Jason King, Matt Ballin, Brent Kite, Anthony Watmough, Tony Williams, Glenn Stewart. Interchange (from): George Rose, Joe Galuvao, Darcy Lussick, Jamie Buhrer, Vic Mauro, Daniel Harrison, Dean Whare

COWBOYS: Matthew Bowen, Kalifa Faifai Loa, Brent Tate, Kane Linnett, Antonio Winterstein, Johnathan Thurston, Michael Morgan, Matthew Scott, Aaron Payne, James Tamou, Gavin Cooper, Glenn Hall, Dallas Johnson. Interchange (from): Anthony Mitchell, Ricky Thorby, Ashton Sims, Scott Bolton, Ray Thompson

Good to see Snake in there and awesome to see Kingy named although I probably wouldn't play him this week if he's not right.

Good to see Snake in there and awesome to see Kingy named although I probably wouldn't play him this week if he's not right.

Obviously Snake, Choc and King are all uknonwns with that bench.

If the team 1 - 17 is as named I think that is about the strongest team we have had this year, though I would consider Mauro for Lussick if King does play

If the team 1 - 17 is as named I think that is about the strongest team we have had this year, though I would consider Mauro for Lussick if King does play

ecstasy

ectoplasm

ectopic

sheesh, unfunniest way to say etc and not ect because it matters so much

n.e.way

Hopefully seeing us up there and knowing the top 4 is a real shake + last weeks last gasp win will have us fired up.

gotta keep an eye on bowen and thurston (obv)

choc 'should' get off if fought for but he 'should' not have a case to answer either.

Hopefully dce keeps up the support, foz improves and someone finds a heart for trex ala wizard of oz style then all should be well.

ecstasy

ectoplasm

ectopic

sheesh, unfunniest way to say etc and not ect because it matters so much

n.e.way

Hopefully seeing us up there and knowing the top 4 is a real shake + last weeks last gasp win will have us fired up.

gotta keep an eye on bowen and thurston (obv)

choc 'should' get off if fought for but he 'should' not have a case to answer either.

Hopefully dce keeps up the support, foz improves and someone finds a heart for trex ala wizard of oz style then all should be well.

We need to get revenge for last years game against the Cowgirls at Dairy Farmers.

Remember that dodgy knock on ruled against Lyon?

I won't consider us full strength until T-rex goes to the bench and Robinson starts.

How have we been favorites against the Bulldogs, Melbourne and Warriors recently but are underdogs against the Cowboys when we may be full strength for only the second game this year?

I won't consider us full strength until T-rex goes to the bench and Robinson starts.

How have we been favorites against the Bulldogs, Melbourne and Warriors recently but are underdogs against the Cowboys when we may be full strength for only the second game this year?

Dairy Farmers is not a happy hunting ground for us. Hopefully we can buck (hehe) the trend.

School girl giggles aside, I think we need to come charging out of the blocks to win this. No chasing points this time.

Dairy Farmers is not a happy hunting ground for us. Hopefully we can buck (hehe) the trend.

School girl giggles aside, I think we need to come charging out of the blocks to win this. No chasing points this time.

MWSE said:

The Taxi Driver I got last year up there had this advice -
You Southerners come up here and 'warm' up' for 30 minutes in the humidity and heat, that is the problem. The visiting Teams are drained half an hour after kick off due to the lack of acclimatisation.

I thought he made a good point as Manly do have very long and strenuous warm up sessions.:exclamation:

http://www.weatherzone.com.au/qld/lower-burdekin/townsville

Seems that they will get a 24C, 60% humidity, full moon (are you ready Wolfie:p) game day.

MWSE said:

The Taxi Driver I got last year up there had this advice -
You Southerners come up here and 'warm' up' for 30 minutes in the humidity and heat, that is the problem. The visiting Teams are drained half an hour after kick off due to the lack of acclimatisation.

I thought he made a good point as Manly do have very long and strenuous warm up sessions.:exclamation:

http://www.weatherzone.com.au/qld/lower-burdekin/townsville

Seems that they will get a 24C, 60% humidity, full moon (are you ready Wolfie:p) game day.

Daniel said:

I agree Dan. I would have Mauro in front of Lussick

Daniel said:

I agree Dan. I would have Mauro in front of Lussick

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7