Manly vs Nth Qld discussion, teams ect

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fluffy said:
holding a desperate team with thurston in the side in the back of an 8 - 4 penalty hiding is UGLY?

dumbass

Well i figure 38 missed tackles, a try to them from not contesting a bomb, T-Rex lumbering around for 80mins and a Burns-esque high shot from Darcy to be kinda ugly.

Fluffy said:
holding a desperate team with thurston in the side in the back of an 8 - 4 penalty hiding is UGLY?

dumbass

Well i figure 38 missed tackles, a try to them from not contesting a bomb, T-Rex lumbering around for 80mins and a Burns-esque high shot from Darcy to be kinda ugly.

They just showed the boys in the change sheds really getting into the team song. They know this was a big big win.

They just showed the boys in the change sheds really getting into the team song. They know this was a big big win.

I'm more upset about T-Rex's efforts than the Refs. I reckon on at least half a dozen times in the second half he could not have been more lackadaisical. Half hearted arm grabs and it makes it even worse when everyone else out there is busting their ringer and playing with plenty of pain.

Toovs needs to sit down with him this week and go through the tape with him and tell him if that happens again you won't be leaving with another premiership!

I'm more upset about T-Rex's efforts than the Refs. I reckon on at least half a dozen times in the second half he could not have been more lackadaisical. Half hearted arm grabs and it makes it even worse when everyone else out there is busting their ringer and playing with plenty of pain.

Toovs needs to sit down with him this week and go through the tape with him and tell him if that happens again you won't be leaving with another premiership!

I need to start exercising if Manly are going to keep producing these sort of finishes. Tough on the heart.

Geez that was a tough effort, pretty proud. Plenty of ticker in this side.

I need to start exercising if Manly are going to keep producing these sort of finishes. Tough on the heart.

Geez that was a tough effort, pretty proud. Plenty of ticker in this side.

Great effort blokes. Cows through everything at them. Choc and Gift outstanding in their roles.

Great effort blokes. Cows through everything at them. Choc and Gift outstanding in their roles.

I must say Glen Hall went down in my estimation after that Hollywood performance dive.

I know he was doing whatever he could for his team, but where's the sportsmanship in what he did?

Very poor Glen, you're better than that. Keep doing that and you will be recruited by the Tigpies.

I must say Glen Hall went down in my estimation after that Hollywood performance dive.

I know he was doing whatever he could for his team, but where's the sportsmanship in what he did?

Very poor Glen, you're better than that. Keep doing that and you will be recruited by the Tigpies.

Clint said:
Came across this today. Thought it was a good omen. Go Manly!!!

'Someone' told me to post - "Great pic!!!"

Buggered if I know how to quote your post with the pic in it. What kind of black magic is this????

So here's your link:
http://forums.silvertails.net/attachment.php?aid=409

Great win Manly !!!!!

Dyami said:
Shame referees Shame, do youselves a favour and go and #$##@$#$%###$$%%e$%%#$%$$%%^and while your at it@#$@#$##%##$%$##$$$% ya tossers!!!

You spelt 'yourselves' wrong.

Oh and ....."you're"

Clint said:
Came across this today. Thought it was a good omen. Go Manly!!!

'Someone' told me to post - "Great pic!!!"

Buggered if I know how to quote your post with the pic in it. What kind of black magic is this????

So here's your link:
http://forums.silvertails.net/attachment.php?aid=409

Great win Manly !!!!!

Dyami said:
Shame referees Shame, do youselves a favour and go and #$##@$#$%###$$%%e$%%#$%$$%%^and while your at it@#$@#$##%##$%$##$$$% ya tossers!!!

You spelt 'yourselves' wrong.

Oh and ....."you're"

mickqld said:
niccipops said:
Nailed in the penalties but ironic that we win by a penalty goal. Great result as this was a danger game. Does that make us top 4?

Not after tomorrow. The faders will capitulate to the Bonkos

I hope not

mickqld said:
niccipops said:
Nailed in the penalties but ironic that we win by a penalty goal. Great result as this was a danger game. Does that make us top 4?

Not after tomorrow. The faders will capitulate to the Bonkos

I hope not

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8