Manly v Rabbids [Round Finals Week 1 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Deja Vu all over again :D

Current Odds 1.45 Rabbids v 2.80 Manly

Rugby League News 2013
September 26, 2013 ·
NRL finals preview: Who will progress to the grand final?
Preview of NRL preliminary finals (all times NZT):
FRIDAY, September 27
South Sydney v Manly at ANZ Stadium, 7.45pm

Head to Head: Rabbitohs 59, Sea Eagles 71.
Last clash: Rabbitohs 22 bt Sea Eagles 10 at Bluetongue Stadium, Rd 23 2013
TAB: Rabbitohs $1.42, Sea Eagles $2.75

Manly looked out on their feet towards the end of their clash with Cronulla and only a John Morris brain snap prevented Sharks skipper Paul Gallen being awarded a potential match-winning try. How the Sea Eagles respond against a rested Souths line-up will be the main issue here.

Having nullfied Melbourne so brilliantly in week one of the finals, the Rabbitohs will be desperate to go one better than last year and earn a grand final berth.

Injury clouds hover over several Manly players including Jamie Lyon, Anthony Watmough and Jamie Buhrer while fullback Brett Stewart is again in doubt as he tries to overcome a hamstring complaint. Souths have no such dramas and their giant pack will be out to test the Sea Eagles' stamina right from the kickoff.

Key: The first 20 minutes. If the Sea Eagles can withstand a likely barrage from the Burgess brothers and the rest of the Rabbitohs pack and keep the game tight, they'll be hoping nerves might creep into the Souths' players and fans.
Tip: South Sydney :p

Manly 30-20 but we were 0 - 14 after 20 minutes :exclamation:

The boy's have been coping shet from every direction for the last month...what better time and place to unleash all that anger and frustration than tomorrow night.

My gut tells me we are about to see the boilover of the season !

Well this arvo I was wandering all around the corso + Manly beach + surrounds and I was the only one wearing a manly shirt!!!!!!

Where do all the Manly fans live? Or is it uncool to support the team wearing the colours?

Tourists live in Manly mostly, plus the Day Trippers from God knows where.

Move further up the Peninsular to spot the True Supportahs :D

Pop up to the NSW Academy of Sports at Narrabeen.
There are some mighty fine specimens in Manly gear there :idea:

Matabele said:
Rabbids? Is this the depths to which we've sunk in my absence?
:huh:
Watch the cartoon, they are a spitting image :D
rabbids-nickelodeon.jpg

globaleagle said:
Well this arvo I was wandering all around the corso + Manly beach + surrounds and I was the only one wearing a manly shirt!!!!!!

Where do all the Manly fans live? Or is it uncool to support the team wearing the colours?

Most everyone was at work or school! Day trippers less likely to be working or educated, or are tourists.

Or maybe they're all queuing at the sfs already?

Just watching FSN after work and geez but Tooves looked remarkably relaxed!

Laughing, joking.... Smiling??!?!?

Where is the Tooves I'm used to??

Does he know something we don't??

:)

No live blog teed up I'm in transit from sunny and thrilling Hull. Will be knackered tomorrow and just manage the energy to watch

And it goes like this:
Cowboys beat the Rabbits. Sure we lost to Cowboys but it was in FNQ and we the second half was a draw and we were without our best back and strongest forward. So we win tonight. Easy!

Dan said:
No live blog teed up I'm in transit from sunny and thrilling Hull. Will be knackered tomorrow and just manage the energy to watch

We are doomed then

Well the hoodoo was broken in the last minute of the Penriff Game - so maybe the lucky socks and undies will be enough for the Rabbids :p

I expect there will be quite a few Sea Eagle Community One Jerseys at Allianz tonight too :)

Rain has now stopped, very windy and wet dawn in Sydney.

#GoManly !

Dan said:
Anyone want to volunteer

Someone needs to, seeing as you declared the World's Greatest Jinx with the absence of the live blog! :dodgy::p

HappilyManly said:
Well the hoodoo was broken in the last minute of the Penriff Game - so maybe the lucky socks and undies will be enough for the Rabbids :p

#GoManly !

Aaah. Forgot about that! :D:D

Ralphie said:
Dan said:
We are doomed then
The "Blog Jinx" is the least of our worries. Its Shame Pain ! THAT is our jinx. He will allow Bunnies to slow down our play the ball. He will allow them to chickenwing us, stand inside the 10 and strip the ball in the play the ball. If Choc so much as breathes on a Wabbit, he will be penalised. GI will be allowed to play the ball sprinting forwards, by 5 mtrs. ILuke will not even notice the presence of the ref.

Hopefully the director of referees will be watching very closely.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8