Manly v Rabbids [Round Finals Week 1 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
master blaster said:
TokyoEagle said:
Pepi said:
TokyoEagle said:
Hard to hook a winger when you only have forwards on the bench. You used to be able to use any reserve grade player back in the day.

Blair is on the bench. A winger

I stand corrected, Pepi.
We did play much better once Blair came on. Not sure whether that was us or Souths taking their foot off the pedal though.
thats what the commentators will say TE

Not sure that Tooves will have to make too many hard decisions next week. Will he start with Blair on the wing?
When Hodges went off, I thought that Horo was going to be the man to move to 9, not Hiku. Nice play by Tooves IMO. What will he do next week if Hodges is fit?
I still think that there was enough there tonight, after the season we have had, to give the team and coaching ranks our support. Remember, we are missing some quality cattle.

Would love to see Nami in the starting team and JSL get some more game time.

Sure, we got beat. The mark of a great team is not how much you win by, but how you respond to adversity.

Go Manly, till i die.

Is there a thread where we can rant and rave and say all the things we don't really mean but we're just kinda annoyed and dont wanna kick the dog?

globaleagle said:
Is there a thread where we can rant and rave and say all the things we don't really mean but we're just kinda annoyed and dont wanna kick the dog?

U could always go for a "constitutional" GE and VERY fiercely vent at a moose or bear (from a suitable distance to turn and run if necessary!)

Souths were white-hot (in the 1st hour of this game) and I actually didn't think we were as bad as it looked because of that.

Everything they did turned to gold; reminding me very much of Manly countless times when brute-force and precise execution out-wide got the score-board ticking exactly the way they played.

I too won't dwell on the negatives, nor analysis of things in detail.

They were too good on the night. No excuses. But proud of the fightback (we won the 2nd-half!) and still hopeful we could produce a miracle next week!

To be honest, at halftime, I was so dismayed and peeved with the gleeful commentary of our "carve-up", I went next door to friends for distraction.
They were watching an AFL final. *So I've recorded the game in HD on Foxtel (will only watch the 2nd half I missed to focus on the positive) and just see what the week brings......Injuries, and the DIVING-DOG Inglis will most likely get one or more of our men suspended (I hope anyone but them win the comp if we don't now). Or...let em win a comp, then fark off to the wilderness for another 40 years.

And, as I've seen said, and repeated myself, our magnificent team (despite all the rumours and issues) still delivered another outstanding season, whatever happens now.

Looking at the match stats, we seemed to win everything except missed tackles (approx 20 more than souffs) and line breaks (11 to 3)

So not seeing the whole game.....the scoreline was surprising!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8