[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It just amazes me how they keep winning, as they are a basket case.

As much as I hate to say it maybe the Dalai is just that!!
He certainly has a win at all costs attitude- and those costs include Watmough, Peats, Paulo, and the welfare of Foz and Norman. This is quite the opposite of a Bennett or Bellamy and why he will never be a long term success.

Norman should not play again this year and should also be made to sit out the first two months of next season for bringing the game into disrepute and being in possession of drugs as well as the sex tape news.

The NRL will probably make him the face of the game for 2017

I wonder why ASADA have not sanctioned Norman.:rolleyes:

https://www.asada.gov.au/rules-and-violations/anti-doping-rule-violations

Possession of prohibited substances and prohibited methods.
Athletes can receive sanctions for having possession of prohibited substances or methods, even if they have not taken the substance, or used the method.

If an athlete needs to take a prohibited substance or use a prohibited method for health reasons, they may be able to apply for a Therapeutic Use Exemption (TUE).

No Norman, Foran, Semi, Watmough, Paulo ... This year Parra is the gift that just keeps giving!

Might be different from here on but so far they have kept winning, it would be far more fun if they were getting absolutely thrashed.

Gee I wish some of those Trolls would come back on, I'd love to give it to them again!!

Might be different from here on but so far they have kept winning, it would be far more fun if they were getting absolutely thrashed.

Gee I wish some of those Trolls would come back on, I'd love to give it to them again!!
Yeah excatly mark. Our old mate Chief/Habib/Chewie has gone completely missing. Someone please hash tag him. He was even boasting to his mates on 1EE about how he came on here and made such commotion.

Where are you Chief - we want to hear from you?

Article

NSW Police taskforce to probe Parramatta Eels' NRL salary cap deals

July 14 2016 - 8:05AM

NSW Police have established a taskforce to investigate deals as part of Parramatta's NRL salary cap scandal.

Fraud squad detectives will look into a range of potentially serious crimes including money laundering and fraud.

No players are understood to be under investigation.

"Investigators are in possession of a large quantity of financial documents which will undergo detailed forensic accounting analysis," a police spokeswoman said.

Jeez Paul Kent gave it to them last night on NRL 360, his biggest issue , they are just not prepared to take their medicine!!

It just amazes me how they keep winning, as they are a basket case.

As much as I hate to say it maybe the Dalai is just that!!

I don't think there is much doubt that the Dalai can actually coach. What is quickly being eroded is the father figure persona that some players and the media seem to have made him out to be. He's quickly proving that he will use players up and spit them out when they aren't useful to him anymore. See Watmough and Foran for that one.

DALAI - provides players excellent remuneration for early retirement
TB - provides players a one way ticket to NSW cup and out of form training programs.
Where would you prefer to go?

Is anyone else fed up with the so called "journos" writing about this squeals scam with constant disclaimers in "their" articles?

Things like "there is no suggestion that the players were at fault" or "no players are understood to be under investigation" are infuriating. And in players I mean coaches as well.

The media have no problems labelling players grubs, criminals, drug dealers, drink drivers, wife bashers and the like often without any proof and way before any proof could reasonably exist. But when it comes to this fraud (I would consider it a petty crime compared to the criminal stuff above) they are petrified.

I refer to the scum scam. We all now, as if the big 3 or 4 or whatever they ****en call themselves didn't know.

The feather duster that the squeals have been stroked with would be a lot harsher if they started with some individual punitive measures. Yes . . . Hard to prove.

Ide love to know how certain players wernt well aware of the cap rorting... When one player is "allegedly" meeting up in carparks to get bags of cash and another is "allegedly" getting paid extra fr the merch tills, how have the nrl not stepped in

I see on NRL 360 that Corey Norman has been stood down for ONE GAME.

WTF?

I'm guessing this might be extended but still it's not a great look.

WTF?

Last I read though the NRL lack of integrity unit was going to potentially suspend him longer, although I cant see them doing it.

More concerning is dragoons supposedly offering 800K a season after his conviction. Sends a great message.

giphy.gif

WTF?

Not a great look, for sure. Apparently it's until he faces a disciplinary hearing next week, but still...they knew he was going to court and what the charges were - shouldn't they have considered that and had an appropriate suspension ready to go for whatever the court outcome was?!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8