[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Parramatta Eels officials reportedly admit to under-the-table payments to players
Updated about 4 hours ago

Parramatta's former chief executive and its ex-football manager have reportedly admitted to using merchandise sales and inflated invoices to honour under-the-table payments to the NRL club's players.

Had to laugh when the de-registered CEO Steve Sharp was interviewed this morning on ABC TV stating " its not over by a long shot yet" (in reference to the NRL).

He's deluded, unless he's a very very rich man (and I assume he's not) then as he and the other 4 have been kicked out of the club and de-registered from having anything to do with a RL Club again, ever, then who's going to fund another million dollar lawsuit.

Unlike the Storm (who we love to hate) who took their punishment, not happily, but at least on the chin, these pricks just refuse to accept anything AND this is despite only being tapped on the wrist with the lightest feather possible.

Indeed more lol@parra times.
Related article:

Parramatta Eels: Deregistered chairman Steve Sharp speaks for first time since ban
By Jennifer Browning
Updated about 3 hours ago

Deregistered Parramatta Eels chairman Steve Sharp has spoken for the first time since the NRL banned him and four other club officials from the game.

The Eels Board met for more than three hours on Monday night to discuss the possibility of a final appeal over the club's salary cap breaches.

Related article:

Parramatta Eels: Deregistered chairman Steve Sharp speaks for first time since ban
By Jennifer Browning
Updated about 3 hours ago

Deregistered Parramatta Eels chairman Steve Sharp has spoken for the first time since the NRL banned him and four other club officials from the game.

The Eels Board met for more than three hours on Monday night to discuss the possibility of a final appeal over the club's salary cap breaches.

Yep that's the one ( although I just saw it on the telly).

NRL360 said that Norman and Segeyaro took the sex tape themselves, then sent it around and are now peeved that one of their mates is trying to get money for it :banghead:

Also Fiz' manager has still not sent a request for release to Parra @:cool:

Parramatta Eels coach Brad Arthur lifts lid on infighting and backstabbing behind the scenes
175fa72843ca06fab4977722cf3dcc7c

Exclusive by Nick Tabakoff, editor-at-large, The Daily Telegraph
July 12, 2016 9:00pm

PARRAMATTA coach Brad Arthur has lifted the lid on poisonous infighting, mistrust and backstabbing behind the scenes at the Eels, declaring: “It’s been a shambles from the time I got there till now.”

Read more at the following link
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...s/news-story/175fa72843ca06fab4977722cf3dcc7c

Link Access To Daily Telegraph Premium Article Subscribers Only.

Last edited by a moderator:
NRL360 said that Norman and Segeyaro took the sex tape themselves, then sent it around and are now peeved that one of their mates is trying to get money for it :banghead:

Also Fiz' manager has still not sent a request for release to Parra @:cool:
Look at the difference in how the two participants in "Top Ride" are treated. Segeyaro dropped and then quietly shipped off to ESL. Norman still supported by the Eels after consorting with criminals, alleged possession of MDMA, and a sex tape. Expect he will be announced as club captain soon.

Parramatta Eels coach Brad Arthur lifts lid on infighting and backstabbing behind the scenes

Exclusive by Nick Tabakoff, editor-at-large, The Daily Telegraph
July 12, 2016 9:00pm

PARRAMATTA coach Brad Arthur has lifted the lid on poisonous infighting, mistrust and backstabbing behind the scenes at the Eels, declaring: “It’s been a shambles from the time I got there till now.”

Read more at the following link
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...s/news-story/175fa72843ca06fab4977722cf3dcc7c

There is a part in the article where BA states the following to the NRL’s head of the integrity unit Nick Weeks and senior investigator Karyn Murphy on April 12 this year:

* HE encouraged the club to source third-party agreements but didn’t suggest “that we go and cheat or do anything illegal”;

Oh please really BA did not want them to do anything illegal or to cheat, what bull****.......! And for the record encouraging third party deals, is that against the rules? I did not think a club could source third party agreements? From the NRL website "There is no restriction on the amount a player can earn through third party agreements where he is being paid for his own intellectual property, without the need to employ club logos or names and where the company involved is neither a club sponsor nor are they acting on behalf of a club to secure the player's services"......

Anyway pretty obvious BA was involved in the cheating and it just amazes me how this guy gets away with no penalty.

And his man management skills are far from positive as Arthur also stated how players want “more money all the time”. Wow and it just not enough to be coached by the amazing BA after all then huh, it is only about money, well, well what a surprise?. And even Foran was enticed with money, wow again who would have thought. Insert sarcasm....! If anyone seriously thought any player went to the worms because of BA they are living in denial, it was/is simply for money nothing more, the BA love affair is a fabricated story from his manager to try and lift his profile/contract price, it is just utter bull**** plain and simple.

BA is a joke and if I had any words of advice to any NRL player it would be, stay the **** away from this cheating slime bag he is bad news. And the truth is there for all who care to open their eyes.

Shame NRL shame.....!

Last edited:
Benji Marshall raises potential stumbling block in Jarryd Hayne joining Parramatta this season — Media Watch
  • Source: FOX SPORTS

THERE’S been a lot of noise made over Jarryd Hayne linking again with Parramatta, possibly in time to spearhead the most unlikely of finals charges.

But Dragons veteran Benji Marshall has raised a very valid point that could prove a major stumbling block to Hayne being sighted again in the blue and gold in 2016.

Benji Marshall raises potential stumbling block in Jarryd Hayne joining Parramatta this season — Media Watch
  • Source: FOX SPORTS

THERE’S been a lot of noise made over Jarryd Hayne linking again with Parramatta, possibly in time to spearhead the most unlikely of finals charges.

But Dragons veteran Benji Marshall has raised a very valid point that could prove a major stumbling block to Hayne being sighted again in the blue and gold in 2016.

He was on NRL 360 last night and raised this very issue.

Boy oh boy didn't Paul Kent give it to the Eels last night.

It was almost straight from the Silvertails playbook ( Hi Paul, by the way for once I agreed with you last night).

Jeez Paul Kent gave it to them last night on NRL 360, his biggest issue , they are just not prepared to take their medicine!!

It just amazes me how they keep winning, as they are a basket case.

As much as I hate to say it maybe the Dalai is just that!!

Jeez Paul Kent gave it to them last night on NRL 360, his biggest issue , they are just not prepared to take their medicine!!

It just amazes me how they keep winning, as they are a basket case.

As much as I hate to say it maybe the Dalai is just that!!
Manly had a decade of domination when we had a dysfunction Board.
It must gel the playing group - 'Us against them...' :think:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10