[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
And that is Brad Arthur all over isn't it. The father figure image that has been built up about him has been nothing more than hyperbole. As @Mark from Brisbane said, its all about Arthur winning at all costs.

I actually hope the Speels keep winning.....right up until 6 August when we roll into Pirtek. Nothing would make me (and many of us here) happier than to see Manly end whatever chances the NRL have given them to make the finals.

And that is Brad Arthur all over isn't it. The father figure image that has been built up about him has been nothing more than hyperbole. As @Mark from Brisbane said, its all about Arthur winning at all costs.

I actually hope the Speels keep winning.....right up until 6 August when we roll into Pirtek. Nothing would make me (and many of us here) happier than to see Manly end whatever chances the NRL have given them to make the finals.

That, would be, the sweetest victory of all!!

That's my biggest problem with the eels. No remorse, no apologies, no feelings of guilt or shame.

The only way to punish a club with this attitude is severely. The NRL and Greenburg got it completely wrong with their touchy/feely approach.

Dare I say it, Gallop would have done a much better job of dealing with this defiant pack of lying, cheating scumbags.

It would seem that sometimes....just sometimes, a knee jerk reaction like one of Gallop's is the best way to teach a club manners.

They are even too stupid to know when they've got off lightly! I guess that's because they don't have any respect. No respect for the NRL, no respect for the other 15 clubs, no respect for their sponsors and no respect for their members or fans.

Your medicine was not bitter you dumb mongrels. Why don't you just drink it? Thick headed wombats!
Ease up on the Wombats @:p

The Dalai has got Danny the Worm running PR for him now so you know he is struggling. Read this dribble

Good and Brad

Arthur has faced a new challenge seemingly every week with the Eels. He's handled them all with significant class. This week he was faced with a new issue.

"What's Snapchat?" he asked when told about the Norman drama. It's hard not to like how old-school Arthur is in so many ways. It's been a rapid learning curve. He's had to be chief executive, shrink and coach all in one. Little wonder there so much support from the players for his coaching deal to be extended.

and in other LOL@Parra news Steve Sharp has quit.

It's amazing. I'd be shocked if some movie isn't done about all this in a few years.

I couldn't make up half of this stuff that is happening for real with Parra.

What a total basket case.

Speaking of the Dalai, I don't know if it was posted but there was an article recently and he's quoted in it as saying....

"Oh the players are always...always after you for more money. It's relentless."

I'm not sure how that fits in with his persona of 'father figure' but on one hand the media (danny whatever in particular) keep pushing his god like image but the facts are, as some have pointed out....

A win at all costs, regardless of mental states and injuries and a willingness to dispose of players (mentally) when they are done.

I'm not convinced he's a top class guy as the media suggest.

Too long a post!

lol and fmd @ parra!

Speaking of the Dalai, I don't know if it was posted but there was an article recently and he's quoted in it as saying....

"Oh the players are always...always after you for more money. It's relentless."

I'm not sure how that fits in with his persona of 'father figure'

This is who BA modelled his "father figure" persona on.

Whingermatta are a club in denial. Feted by the media in general who continue to overlook their systematic cheating and worship a Dalai who is right at the heart of the mess.

They take advantage of a week kneed spineless NRL led by Greenturd who have everything to appease them instead of punishing them and protecting the game.

There's an ex Parra player we could give them for his swan song. He's played in a premiership final, is an international player and known for his versatility ... Parra please take Feleti Matato back!!!

‘Semi’s not Semi anymore’
By Tony Adams
July 17, 2016
SEMI Radradra’s best friend and flatmate has painted a disturbing picture of the Eels star’s state of mind following his relationship breakdown and domestic violence arrest.

Radradra will be sidelined for the next six weeks with a knee injury but Fijian Raymond Nair, who has taken Radradra into his home after the Kangaroos Test winger’s ex-partner successfully applied for an apprehended violence order, is adamant he should never have been playing.

Nair has alleged a series of stunning developments, including:

• Police had confiscated Radradra’s passport and mobile phone, ending his hopes of taking up a rich rugby union contract in France.
  • That Radradra didn’t want to play against Cronulla two weeks ago but Eels officials ordered him to do so.
“Semi’s not Semi anymore,” long-time friend Nair told RLW prior to the Eels clash with the Roosters. “He made a mistake by taking up with another woman and now he’s suffering for it.

“He needs time away from football to sort his life out again and find himself.”

Nair claims Radradra was shocked by his arrest and the domestic violence offence charges when he returned to Sydney from Fiji two weeks ago.

“They took him away and questioned him and confiscated his passport and mobile phone,” Nair says.

“He wanted to go and play rugby in France but that can’t happen now.

“It’s going to cost him a lot of money but there’s nothing we can do about it.

“[The police] said he couldn’t leave the country until the matter was sorted out and took his phone to look for [text] messages with his former partner.

“It was all a huge shock to him and there’s no way he wanted to play Cronulla. You could see he didn’t have his heart in it and he’s hurting right now. He has a new girlfriend in Fiji now and wants to be with her.
--------------------------------------
Boo Hoo, Semi @:rolleyes:

Another day and yet another lol@parra moment

Note, I'm not laughing at the Semi Story, perhaps he has mental issues I'm laughing at the now deposed chairman Steve Sharp saying the NSW Government should step in and help.

FFS, when it is a Government's role to run a football club of any description.

Note to Greenslime, simple really , just close them down and bingo there's your extra licence you want for Perth.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11