[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
NRL targets agents over Jarryd Hayne, Lee Mossop deals at Parramatta Eels
July 14 2016 - 4:58PM
Adrian Proszenko and Kate McClymont

A $20,000 payment from Parramatta directly to Wayne Beavis has raised a fresh cloud over the future of the veteran player agent, in a development that could affect his chances of negotiating an NRL contract for star client Jarryd Hayne.

NRL targets agents over Jarryd Hayne, Lee Mossop deals at Parramatta Eels
July 14 2016 - 4:58PM
Adrian Proszenko and Kate McClymont

A $20,000 payment from Parramatta directly to Wayne Beavis has raised a fresh cloud over the future of the veteran player agent, in a development that could affect his chances of negotiating an NRL contract for star client Jarryd Hayne.

And in typical form NOTHING will happen , the NRL are a bunch of wankers!!

Last edited:
So the government is going to appoint an administrator to replace the squeels board. Doing the gutless greenturds job. Yeehaa

Parramatta Eels wanted Corey Norman to play on
4fc2321825b505350b2025d03e1e2bff

MICHAEL CARAYANNIS, The Daily Telegraph
July 16, 2016 6:00am
Subscriber only
4fc2321825b505350b2025d03e1e2bff

PARRAMATTA continue to thumb their noses at the NRL with the governing body stepping in to ensure Corey Norman was stood down after the Eels wanted their star five-eighth to play on.

Norman would have taken his place in Parramatta’s line-up to play Penrith had it been left to the Eels to decide despite the 25-year-old pleading guilty to drug possession on Wednesday.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...n/news-story/4fc2321825b505350b2025d03e1e2bff

That's my biggest problem with the eels. No remorse, no apologies, no feelings of guilt or shame.

The only way to punish a club with this attitude is severely. The NRL and Greenburg got it completely wrong with their touchy/feely approach.

Dare I say it, Gallop would have done a much better job of dealing with this defiant pack of lying, cheating scumbags.

It would seem that sometimes....just sometimes, a knee jerk reaction like one of Gallop's is the best way to teach a club manners.

They are even too stupid to know when they've got off lightly! I guess that's because they don't have any respect. No respect for the NRL, no respect for the other 15 clubs, no respect for their sponsors and no respect for their members or fans.

Your medicine was not bitter you dumb mongrels. Why don't you just drink it? Thick headed wombats!

They have picked up on Greenturd's comment about not wanting to destroy the souls of the brown paper bag brigade :mad:

Five years rorting should have seen them barred from the competition. :nod:

Gallop ripped the bandaid off, Greenturd nurses them for a season :confused:

Parramatta Eels board to be sacked by NSW Government, as Deputy Premier moves on NRL club
  • a minute ago
  • by AAP, STAFF WRITERS
  • Source: AAP
THE Parramatta Eels board is set to be sacked by the NSW government, as early as Monday.

NSW deputy premier Troy Grant said he would remove the board and appoint an administrator, after the NRL club’s plans to appeal some of the penalties for salary cap breaches.

Grant spoke to 2GB’s Continuous Call Team and said he could make the move if the board was deemed “not fit to govern”.
Grant will act using powers under the state’s liquor and gaming legislation. His move comes a day after the board voted to appeal the NRL's penalty

Article

when you kick the crust off a semi dry turd all you can still smell the sh*t,the greater western suburbs still have the riff to call their own,parra need the cat of nine tails

Parramatta Eels board to be sacked by NSW Government, as Deputy Premier moves on NRL club
  • a minute ago
  • by AAP, STAFF WRITERS
  • Source: AAP
THE Parramatta Eels board is set to be sacked by the NSW government, as early as Monday.

NSW deputy premier Troy Grant said he would remove the board and appoint an administrator, after the NRL club’s plans to appeal some of the penalties for salary cap breaches.

Grant spoke to 2GB’s Continuous Call Team and said he could make the move if the board was deemed “not fit to govern”.
Grant will act using powers under the state’s liquor and gaming legislation. His move comes a day after the board voted to appeal the NRL's penalty

Article

Never a day goes by where you can't laugh some more!

What is sad is that this thread about the trials and tribulations of Parramatta, dominates the news space on this site + Forans thread. ****ing pathetic

Greenturd seems to be nothing more than a muppet CEO. A yes man chosen for the job because he would be great for the sponsors and broadcast benefactors who really run the game.

As much as we hated Gallop for how he handled the Snake situation in 2009.....at least we know on his past decisions as the boss he would have tore the Speels a new one over all of this.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12