[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
They'll be on 12 points like us with a better for & against.So the media are saying it's ended there final hopes.So where does that put us.
PARRAMATTA’S season has effectively been ended this morning, with the scandal-ridden club docked 12 competition points by the NRL and fined $1 million, as the NRL today said it needed to “take a stand” against the club’s systematic cheating of the salary cap.

The decision instantly relegates the Eels to languish near the foot of the NRL competition.

In addition, the NRL has cancelled the registration of five officials at the club: Chairman Steve Sharp, Deputy Chairman Tom Issa, Director Peter Serrao, CEO John Boulous and football boss Daniel Anderson.

Last edited by a moderator:
PARRAMATTA’S season has effectively been ended this morning, with the scandal-ridden club docked 12 competition points by the NRL and fined $1 million, as the NRL today said it needed to “take a stand” against the club’s systematic cheating of the salary cap.

The decision instantly relegates the Eels to languish near the foot of the NRL competition.

In addition, the NRL has cancelled the registration of five officials at the club: Chairman Steve Sharp, Deputy Chairman Tom Issa, Director Peter Serrao, CEO John Boulous and football boss Daniel Anderson.

Any mention of the reduced salary cap for next year?

Re for and against - whatever that means. Does it mean they now have a zero differential?

The NRL has also toughened its response to the Eels compared with the original provisional sanctions proposed in May, with the club’s currently favourable for and against points differential now revoked. The NRL has also dropped its offer to suspend $250,000 of the $1 million fine proposed in the provisional sanctions.

Re for and against - whatever that means. Does it mean they now have a zero differential?

The NRL has also toughened its response to the Eels compared with the original provisional sanctions proposed in May, with the club’s currently favourable for and against points differential now revoked. The NRL has also dropped its offer to suspend $250,000 of the $1 million fine proposed in the provisional sanctions.
They had +51 at the time of the 12 game points. So that will be zeroed.
I'm not sure what they accumulated since.

At least it's over :rolleyes:

Now for Norman's drug possession court case next week :eek:

I still remember walking back along Pittwater Road by myself earlier this year after watching Manly lose to Parra at Brookie. Proudly wearing my jersey knowing I may cop a bit from the Eels supporters (or at least the deadbeat ones anyway). I am on my phone at the main intersection across from Office Works and out of the corner of my eye I see a white car pull up at the lights. Instantly I hear " Manly Suck , Sucked in Manly loser , F*****g loser , etc.... I refused to make eye contact and just ignored it while on my phone. Reason being that I knew that while that they could enjoy this moment , I also knew in the back of my mind that this day will come and all of their great early season form will be for absolutely nothing. Karma is a bitch and eat a nice pile of dog crap Parramatta Eels :) Remember people that cheaters never prosper !!! That rant was very healing lol

Last edited:
Don't forget Souths and Manly have the bye this weekend so we are both on 14 and not 12 . That means that Parradoesntmatta will be in 14th place at the end of the round. After the weekend we will be 2 points in front of them but our for and against a lot worse.

Regarding their loss of 'for' and 'against' differential, in my opinion, they should have only lost their illegally obtained and over the cap 'for' points and kept their 'against' points. That would then leave them with a differential of -134.

Incredibly....incredibly lenient for a team above the salary cap 5 out of the last 6 years with total denial and continued deception whenever asked to come clean.

Bankrolled by a mega rich pokie club, financial fines mean nothing.

Small punishment by small minded men running a globally small game.

Totally inadequate.

Or as MickQld may say:

****ing cheating ****s get **** all because butt ****er todd sucks ****ing **** assed **** and wants these ****ing cheats to ****ing prosper because **** the ****ing me if it isn't **** assed good for ****ing ratings!

(as mods gets the uncensored version....they get to read it and share thoughts on their secret forum.)

Regarding their loss of 'for' and 'against' differential, in my opinion, they should have only lost their illegally obtained and over the cap 'for' points and kept their 'against' points. That would then leave them with a differential of -134.
My mistake, they only lost both their 'for' and 'against' points for the period that they were over the cap up to and including round 9.

yellow-smiley-confused-emoticon.jpg.gif

The ladder last night after their win reflected a 'for' score of 308 points in total and an 'against' score of 253 points in total leaving them with a differential score of 55 points.

The current ladder, following the NRL penalties being applied, now reflects all 'for' and 'against' points from when they became 2016 salary cap compliant from round 10 and onward leaving them with their current official differential of 10 points.

It is still of my opinion though that they should have not only lost their illegally obtained and over the cap 'for' points but all of their for points to date and also kept all of their 'against' points to date which would then would then leave them with a differential of -253.

Incredibly....incredibly lenient for a team above the salary cap 5 out of the last 6 years with total denial and continued deception whenever asked to come clean.

Bankrolled by a mega rich pokie club, financial fines mean nothing.

Small punishment by small minded men running a globally small game.

Totally inadequate.

Or as MickQld may say:

****ing cheating ****s get **** all because butt ****er todd sucks ****ing **** assed **** and wants these ****ing cheats to ****ing prosper because **** the ****ing me if it isn't **** assed good for ****ing ratings!

(as mods gets the uncensored version....they get to read it and share thoughts on their secret forum.)
LOL, that was pretty funny but to tell you the truth, we only get to see the uncensored version if we select 'Edit' which I did to see what you had wrote. :D

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 3 5 -55 8