[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Greenturd does not want to traumatize the Eels Team before their friday game.
Next week they have the BYE, so monday looks like D day @:cool:

I can understand the initial delay to allow them the right to appeal. If all appeals are done with, as I think is the case, the tables should be adjusted accordingly to give everyone clarity. You would think that the call has to be made sooner rather than later.

Statement regarding
Kieran Foran

Fri 8th July, 10:00AM
1467936584078.jpg

The Parramatta Eels have not received a request from Kieran Foran's management regarding a release from his contract.

Kieran’s welfare is the club’s primary concern and the Eels will continue to offer him all the resources available to aid in his recovery.

The club will be making no further comment on the matter.

Statement regarding
Kieran Foran

Fri 8th July, 10:00AM
1467936584078.jpg

The Parramatta Eels have not received a request from Kieran Foran's management regarding a release from his contract.

Kieran’s welfare is the club’s primary concern and the Eels will continue to offer him all the resources available to aid in his recovery.

The club will be making no further comment on the matter.

Surprised they didn't name him in this weekends line up, injury and all.

I must say this whole points deduction thing is becoming a real laugh, I look every Friday ( online) to see if there's any news and alas , it's " business as usual ".

Lol@parra actually deserve to lose ALL their points, just like the Bulldogs / Storm did in the past.

To be allowed to shed players mid season , including a dodgy retirement , is without a doubt the most biased self serving media controlled decision I've ever seen in the game.

I laugh about it, make jokes about it , but it's really not funny at all.

And Greenslime & the NRL ( unless all points are swiped) have set a new bar with the cap, and that is " if you are rich enough behind the scenes , Rort all you like , we probably won't catch you and even if we do it will be no more that a tap on the wrist!!"

I bet the Donkeys and the Bullpups are salivating at the mere thought of that.

http://www.1eyedeel.com/forum/topics/foran-quits-the-nrl?id=500401:Topic:2975285&page=12#comments

Permalink Reply by Phil Mann 1 hour ago
This season feels like Grothe and Mares have poured a gerry can of petrol over it and set it alight.
Permalink Reply by macybrown 1 hour ago
Hahaha...so long as they don't botch it up. We need a clean getaway.

:rofl:

My very best mate is an Eels supporter, I've stopped giving it to him as there's never a week that goes by where something doesn't happen.

Mind you prior to kick off he was giving to me, to which I returned serve for a while, we have now agreed a truce is the best, considering they are in the **** and we are nearly last.

I just checked the NRL site and Parramatta have already had 2 byes so they can't get another bye next week so when will their penalty be announced. Maybe they are hoping everyone forgets. Another thing they have premiership odds on the site and Parramatta's odds are 251/1 so it should mean that at some point they will lose the points but when.

Lol@parra actually deserve to lose ALL their points, just like the Bulldogs / Storm did in the past.
I totally agree, Mark.
Doesn'tmatta have brought this game into disrepute on numerous occasions this season. Not just the salary cap rorting but the chaos over the Club Directors, and players Whatnow, Foran, Radrandra and Norman.
At least when the Storm and Dogs rorted they did it professionally!
The Eels should be either taken over by an administrator, or relocated to an outer Brisbane suburb so that the Courier Mail will have matters to report other than those Bronco related.

Friday !!!

Well, some Friday at least!!
I just checked the NRL site and Parramatta have already had 2 byes so they can't get another bye next week so when will their penalty be announced. Maybe they are hoping everyone forgets. Another thing they have premiership odds on the site and Parramatta's odds are 251/1 so it should mean that at some point they will lose the points but when.
Like I said yesterday, you have to realise that the 12 point deduction was only a proposal along with all of the other penalties that they were given. They were all only proposals and therefore nothing was set in concrete to say that any penalty will be enforced what-so-ever by the NRL and the longer they delay enforcing any penalty, the more it seems like the NRL are just sweeping it under the carpet.

Like I said yesterday, you have to realise that the 12 point deduction was only a proposal along with all of the other penalties that they were given. They were all only proposals and therefore nothing was set in concrete to say that any penalty will be enforced what-so-ever by the NRL and the longer they delay enforcing any penalty, the more it seems like the NRL are just sweeping it under the carpet.

That's just awful to read!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10