[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Incredibly....incredibly lenient for a team above the salary cap 5 out of the last 6 years with total denial and continued deception whenever asked to come clean.

Bankrolled by a mega rich pokie club, financial fines mean nothing.

Small punishment by small minded men running a globally small game.

Totally inadequate.

Or as MickQld may say:

****ing cheating ****s get **** all because butt ****er todd sucks ****ing **** assed **** and wants these ****ing cheats to ****ing prosper because **** the ****ing me if it isn't **** assed good for ****ing ratings!

(as mods gets the uncensored version....they get to read it and share thoughts on their secret forum.)
Ahhh another beauty - made me laugh!

To be brutally honest I wonder is this the beginning of the end of the Salary Cap?

I've seen a few " caps " done on a points system , with players accruing points based on what they've done ( ie Rookie lowest, Scam Smith highest), and teams only allowed to have so many ( let's use the word tier ) tier 1 players , so many 2's and so on. Meaning if you are rich enough to buy say Scam Smith and Immortal Thurston and pay them $5 million each to have them play for you then away you go. Now I see how that might not be fair to say a Newcastle but those top players wouldn't go there anyway.

A points system is easy to administer and will stop any rorting to get a better side.

You simply can't ( for example ) have 25 players worth more than 100 points!!

I think this idea has merit.

NO its all ok...Greenberg says “Parramatta can – and should – be a powerhouse of the NRL competition. That process begins today.”

Now he wants powerhouse clubs.....Glad its an even comp. Greenberg is a dope
Well with Cumberland oval mk3 coming they are perceived to be needing success on the field.

Why is Watmough still appearing in Parramatta colours at games? Is he still officially a Parramatta player? I thought he was de-registered.

PARRAMATTA’S season has effectively been ended this morning, with the scandal-ridden club docked 12 competition points by the NRL and fined $1 million, as the NRL today said it needed to “take a stand” against the club’s systematic cheating of the salary cap.

The decision instantly relegates the Eels to languish near the foot of the NRL competition.

In addition, the NRL has cancelled the registration of five officials at the club: Chairman Steve Sharp, Deputy Chairman Tom Issa, Director Peter Serrao, CEO John Boulous and football boss Daniel Anderson.

Related Article:

Parramatta final determination
Sat 09 Jul, 2016, 10:10am
Media Release, NRL.com

The NRL today confirmed that the Parramatta Eels will be docked 12 competition points and fined $1 million for breaches of the salary cap dating back to 2013.

In addition, the NRL has cancelled the registration of five officials at the club.

CEO Todd Greenberg said that he had carefully considered the responses from the Parramatta club and five officials to the breach notices issued on May 3.

can someone hurry up and update the ladder so the cheats are in the rightful place not 4th?
I wish that the NRL would update their ladder with this weekend's Bye round points to move both the Rabbits and us to 14 points and thereby moving the slime from 12th to 14th.

Some genius just updated the silvertails ladder.

How sweet it is.

12 Rabbitohs 16 5 0 11 -62 14
13 Sea Eagles 16 5 0 11 -69 14
14 Eels 16 10 0 6 10 12
15 Roosters 16 3 0 13 -114 10
16 Knights 16 1 1 14 -345 7

Last edited:
****ing cheating ****s get **** all because butt ****er todd sucks ****ing **** assed **** and wants these ****ing cheats to ****ing prosper because **** the ****ing me if it isn't **** assed good for ****ing ratings!
1000 agrees

Some genius just updated the silvertails ladder.

How sweet it is.

12 Rabbitohs 16 5 0 11 -62 14
13 Sea Eagles 16 5 0 11 -69 14
14 Eels 16 10 0 6 10 12
15 Roosters 16 3 0 13 -114 10
16 Knights 16 1 1 14 -345 7

It's a pity that the 'Official' NRL Ladder hasn't been updated to reflect the same.

I read that they will lose their F/A points accumulated in the first 9 rounds. This is good news. Ridiculous taking points if they keep the initial +45 F/A.

giphy.gif

Is this the interview ?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10