[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I guess after being entrenched in footy for so many years Choc can't walk away.
The obvious choice of team colours for him is the eels because he achieved so much with them in his 8 games, so many memories. Deep, lasting friendships with the 22 year olds. The club, in return, did so much for him too. Forced retirement to enable cap compliance.
Proudly an eel. WTF?:p

Must have to do with some 3rd party stuff (legit...) where he needs to stay in the club colours for sponsors etc

Just a call out to Chief again.

Chief - you posted probably upward of 100 posts from early last year till about March this year under multiple names and accounts. Habib eel, chewbacca etc. You taunted people and wrote fake tweets etc. Why aren't you in here anymore?

Can u please come back and help us understand the Eels salary cap points deduction and how you are going to replace Kieran Foran?

We want to hear from you Chief?

If someone could hash tag him in that would be great.

Parramatta Eels salary cap crisis: Corey Norman allegedly given cash payments in car park

July 10 2016 - 2:00AM

Explosive new documents allege Brisbane recruiter Peter Nolan gave star playmaker Corey Norman cash payments at Top Ryde car park during his time at Parramatta as part of the club's rorting of the salary cap.

Read more

Hahaha Parra are the lowest of the low

I like this comment on the article above

"Dear oh dear the game just gets itself into more disrepute month by month. Every club should now be fully audited. The NRL has let the fans down big time once again!"

Just because the slime are cheating scum this guy wants to drag everybody down with them!!

"Dear oh dear the game just gets itself into more disrepute month by month. Every club should now be fully audited. The NRL has let the fans down big time once again!"

Just because the slime are cheating scum this guy wants to drag everybody down with them!!
i have absolutely no problem with that.

I've got no problem with them checking, it just seemed to me they wanted it in the vein hope that another club will get caught so the slime supporters can say "See other people are doing it so we're not so bad.

Do you think that every other club isn't cheating the cap as well?

NRL proving yet again they are hopelessly incompetent and far from being professional in all aspects of their business.

The competition is a joke and it is run by a bunch of monkeys.

The worms should be playing for zero points this year full stop, their systematic cap rorting for a number of years is a total blight on the game. And who knows how many paper bags have been passed around, absolutely disgraceful.

The current board has lied to everyone denying any involvement, but they were involved evidently. BA is also involved make no mistake what so ever about that, anyone who thinks he is a top bloke is in complete denial, he is a cheating scum bag.

And for Norman to say what he said, just shows the complete arrogance of the players and the club.

The NRL have severely stuffed up and there is no doubt in my mind that the competition is rigged and just a ratings grab for broadcasters etc. The NRL is not so much a sport but more a vehicle used to steal money from innocent spectators and this is the final straw.

Until something changes in the NRL for the better, I will try and minimise any interaction or payment of goods for anything associated with it. I love my Manly Sea Eagles so will occasionally go to games but that is it.

The NRL is a bloody disgrace and the worms are just thumbing their noses at the rules.

As part of their punishment the worms should have their books forensically scrutinised for the next 5 years.
The ATO will do more than the NRL ever could. They will audit all players' returns and will have no issues 'detroying their souls' :devil:

If the Liquor Licencing find the Parra Leagues actions are in breach of theor code, then the suspension they may issue will kill of the Parra FC for a while :cool:
Dalai may not get his pay so do a Bennet and POQ >:)

The ATO will do more than the NRL ever could. They will audit all players' returns and will have no issues 'detroying their souls' :devil:

If the Liquor Licencing find the Parra Leagues actions are in breach of theor code, then the suspension they may issue will kill of the Parra FC for a while :cool:
Dalai may not get his pay so do a Bennet and POQ >:)

I really hope the ATO intervenes somewhere @HappilyManly.....! Clearly the law has been broken a number of times by more than a few players, administrators and board members from that pathetic cheating slime club.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11