[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
There's going to be a very angry club that comes in ninth if those points arent deducted and potentially a revolt against the NRL. My guess the Panthers and Gould will go ape sh.t

I don't doubt it is , but if nothing happens Im thinking the Storm & Bulldogs will revolt ( which would be funny in itself to see), and to be honest so they should.

If zero happens it's confirmed, the games going to die a natural death , and soon!!

and if that does happen, you can only blame the incompetence of Greenturd as leader of the NRL.

Wonder how much love Foz will get on channel 9 tonight!!

I bet they will say '' oh how Fo's situation is tough and we understand him leaving''

Suck on this sterlo, your club is a complete joke and Foz I hope you every day you regret your decision leaving manly, you could of been a club legend but now you are just another manly player.

I do have sympathy with Foz , I hope he does get the help he needs and gets better but every knew that when he signed with parra he would not last his full term there.

Love it, come back from a long hard day at work and parra are again imploding .... Love it :):):)

Chief,

Can you please come back and explain to us what has happened with Foran. We really want to know your opinion?

Oh Jen, that is indeed a classic, funny how the Eels trolls have been totally absent from this forum since all the **** went down.

They love taking the piss when it's all going their way, and vanish when it's not.

I saw Choc as well. Agree he has had too much Botox.........
However, he also seemed genuinely very concerned about Foran.
To hear his concerns regarding Foz , and knowing he is very close to the situation, I thought was very telling.

Tonight on channel 7 they said that Parradoesntmatta may hear about their penalty as early as tomorrow. It would seem a strange time but it will happen soon apparently. As we all know we have heard that so often that we don't know whether to believe it or not.

How have there players spirit not broken yet.After tonights game been down 18-6 to come back like that,you have to give them credit considering they're playing for nothing.
Spot on. Despite all the drama that's been going on there, then to lose 3 injured players including Radradra and be down 18-6, to find a way to win tonight was gutsy and courageous. Somehow amazingly they still have spirit and have to give them credit where credit's due.

I saw Choc as well. Agree he has had too much Botox.........
However, he also seemed genuinely very concerned about Foran.
To hear his concerns regarding Foz , and knowing he is very close to the situation, I thought was very telling.
Why are we even bothering with these two, I've never seen so much concern for Parramatta players. I'd rather concern myself with the current crop of players wearing our colours than a couple of jerks who have put themselves in the situation they're in and don't deserve to be shown anything more than disdain after the treatment metered out to us by them both, we suffered an acrimonious divorce from them both during which they sullied the good name of Manly and as far as I'm concerned they can drift away into the anonymity they both deserve.

How have there players spirit not broken yet.After tonights game been down 18-6 to come back like that,you have to give them credit considering they're playing for nothing.

Two things.

1) Most players don't give a sh1t. They have their own futures to play for, families, friends priorities and motivations. Most would probably never met half of the directors or could tell you their names. Foz has only played a handful of games with them, and half the team might just not care.

2) As I have said before, the 2 things necessary to build team spirit are either shared success, or shared adversity. The current troubles surfacing on a weekly basis would be a godsend to a canny coach. dalai is being handed a reason why they must win each game on a platter.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8