[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but if he does indeed show up, will that not come up as insurance fraud, or because qbe refused the payout is it open season for him?
Miracle, unexpected recoveries do happen. Let's hope Choc experiences one.

But what about all that love that Choc had for Parra when he decided to retire from the game to "HELP out Parra" as he said just over six months ago, to help out with their salary cap situation.
Choc got the second best deal of a lifetime [Foz's was first] he's only played a handful of games , but been paid over 2 million so far, now he wants Parra to pay him for an option period that he cannot fulfill, and thinking that the Insurance company, QBE, would be dumb enough to pay him out.
I'm a shareholder in QBE and it's been a dog of a share since I bought it, but I would have been attending their AGM and demanding answers if they paid out the dumb f@#k

But what about all that love that Choc had for Parra when he decided to retire from the game to "HELP out Parra" as he said just over six months ago, to help out with their salary cap situation.
Choc got the second best deal of a lifetime [Foz's was first] he's only played a handful of games , but been paid over 2 million so far, now he wants Parra to pay him for an option period that he cannot fulfill, and thinking that the Insurance company, QBE, would be dumb enough to pay him out.
I'm a shareholder in QBE and it's been a dog of a share since I bought it, but I would have been attending their AGM and demanding answers if they paid out the dumb f@#k

Sold my QBE shares years ago, it's a big no to me to have insurance companies in my portfolio these days.

This Radradra story is a strange one. Apparently misses a court hearing due to having to fly back to Fiji for his sick dad, to only have this come out tonight.

@FoxSportsNews
BREAKING: Fox Sports News understands Semi Radradra has signed a one-year deal with French Rugby club Toulon

This is just the best, keep on suffering squeels, hope they know we are bloody over the moon with all the **** going on over there, please never end!!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8