[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I mean, I know we had a rough season and all, but at least we had a decade of solid awesomeness before that. These eels fans deserve medals because **** supporting that club. It just never ends.

So Wicks suddenly retires for no reason whatsoever and now Semi just like that is gone..? Sounds like Watmoughs money might be coming back on the cap...

Don't count your chickens yet feathered fiends ...

SEMI Radradra to French rugby is being sung from the rooftops in Toulon despite his manager insisting otherwise and domestic violence charges clouding the Fijian flyer’s future.

On the same day that an arrest warrant was issued for the 24-year-old Eels wingerafter his non-appearance in Parramatta Local Court to answer alleged domestic violence offences, eccentric Toulon boss Mourad Boudjellal claimed Radradra will join the French Top 14.

Shortly after Boudjellal spoke with foxsports.com.au,Toulon’s official website claimed the club had “landed another big blow on the transfer market”, with Radradra to join them in 2017.

“He has signed with Toulon (for) one year, with a one-year option,” Boudjellal told foxsports.com.au from France.

Radradra’s manager George Christodoulou confirmed the offer from the French rugby giants, but declared no deal had been done and expressed his bemusement at the club’s announcement.

“There is an offer on the table for the 2018 season with Toulon with an option for a second season in Semi’s favour,” Christodoulou said via text message.

source fozsports

Semi hasn't signed with Toulon - he is just on holiday in France with some friends

CyWPl0VUAAIHpbU.jpg:large

The numbers for future parramatta reunions continues to drop.

No Watmough, no Foran, no Sandow, no Hopoate and now no Semi.

Pretty soon it will be just Brad Arthur and his ego and James hasson

Last edited:
The numbers for future parramatta reunions continues to drop.

No Watmough, no Foran and no No Semi.

Pretty soon it will be just Brad Arthur and his ego and James hasson
They still have Gutho. He is covering for Foran but can also dash out to the wing to cover for Semi.

As a general rule, steering clear of insurance companies and airlines will serve you well, mate.

Don't worry mate , my first ever share was the original CBA float in about 1984, 1000 x $5.40, then another 2000 about 2 years later on float 2 for $10.80.

My portfolio is largely banks, Telstra, Health Care, and the two big miners ( which I have also held since the late 80's).

Def NO airlines , but did dabble in QBE for a while until I realised the error of my ways.

We basically live off the earnings now of the portfolio.

Don't worry mate , my first ever share was the original CBA float in about 1984, 1000 x $5.40, then another 2000 about 2 years later on float 2 for $10.80.

My portfolio is largely banks, Telstra, Health Care, and the two big miners ( which I have also held since the late 80's).

Def NO airlines , but did dabble in QBE for a while until I realised the error of my ways.

Nice work mate!

Yes that CBA float has been a massive wealth creater for many people.

I know my grandfather bought a truckload of them at float and left a nice pile to my parents when he left this planet.

CBA funded fishing trips. I like it!

Nice work mate!

Yes that CBA float has been a massive wealth creater for many people.

I know my grandfather bought a truckload of them at float and left a nice pile to my parents when he left this planet.

CBA funded fishing trips. I like it!

Certainly has, I added to them significantly when we had the 2001 crash due to 9/11.

They dived from $35 to $18 in a day, I had been sitting on $150k cash in my super and said " think I'll buy 8000 of them".

I have about 10,500 of them today, wish I could have afforded a lot more.

By my calculations, Mark, that makes you wealthy enough to fund a new male toilet block at Brookie Oval, which we'd name after you, of course.
Now that would be 'making your Mark' on Brookie, and 'leaving your legacy' for future Sea Eagles fans.

Ha, you'd have to get past my wife and daughters to do that!!

I went heavily into childcare a few Years ago. It was as easy as ABC .
Now I'm broke.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8