[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Settle down people don't get excited. Turdy is all over this and will dodgy up anything that might harm his westie cashcow plans for 2017. The threat from GWS will ensure a heavy representation of westie clubs next year with the scum slime at the top of the list. We could field on origin team in Manly colours and still get shafted by him.

The fact that GWS went within a poofteenth of an inch of reaching this years AFL Grand Final (and were only beaten by the eventual premiers), plus the Wanderers playing in last season's A-League GF will have the NRL running scared about Sydney's west. It wouldn't surprise me to see the Speels, Riff and Dogs getting the NRL's free referee ride in 2017.....

The fact that GWS went within a poofteenth of an inch of reaching this years AFL Grand Final (and were only beaten by the eventual premiers), plus the Wanderers playing in last season's A-League GF will have the NRL running scared about Sydney's west. It wouldn't surprise me to see the Speels, Riff and Dogs getting the NRL's free referee ride in 2017.....
Are people that fickle that they would follow a new team in another code just because their league team is going poorly?

Are people that fickle that they would follow a new team in another code just because their league team is going poorly?

I think its more about attracting the fair weather people who don't really follow any sport in particular.
If other sports are grabbing the attention and imagination of the public, the sheople will follow them.
That equates to more ratings, more junior sign ons etc.
No doubt this corrupt scumbag in charge will make it his business to get Western Sydney teams in the finals.

and Brad Arthur gets no negatives from the slime faithful for luring Choc from Manly when he knew well about his dodgy knee !! the slime fans are a lot kinder that us Silvertails
Yeah but then again it's hard to care too much about your side if they've always been **** ;)

I think its more about attracting the fair weather people who don't really follow any sport in particular.
If other sports are grabbing the attention and imagination of the public, the sheople will follow them.
No doubt this corrupt scumbag in charge will make it his business to get Western Sydney teams in the finals.
Plus kids actually have a big part in it all. If they come home from school and they've had a visit from a GWS player of a Wanderer or one of thier friends is a fan of another code, it's not long before the kid is asking the family to go to a game - and there it begins. Quite the battle going on out west.

OMFG, with my rage on with Blue Pill, I didn't read this thread. This would be gold. Thank you Choc and Parra, for putting that smile back on my dial.

Sure Bozo hasn't planted Choc into this situation all along to bring down the Blue & Gold.

Hahahaha - fantastic - thanks guys. Would love to see another 20% of their team shed for Choc to play 2-3 games.

Breaking news on Parra's 2017 logo.....

Cu3-eEOVIAAedWS.jpg

I follow every code except union. Admittedly though, I only watch AFL if the Swans are playing and never been a match live. Soccer I take a greater interest in following Sydney FC and getting a real thrill out of seeing the Wankerers getting beaten. As hard as I try, I can't get into it. Too negative a game and the rules are a lottery.

Anyway I wouldn't consider myself a fair weather league fan. I've been a member for 5 years and have no intention of not renewing. Even with the off field crap.

The Slime will do well next year. So far I think they're recruiting better than us. This will be with or without any Toddy leg ups.

I follow every code except union. Admittedly though, I only watch AFL if the Swans are playing and never been a match live. Soccer I take a greater interest in following Sydney FC and getting a real thrill out of seeing the Wankerers getting beaten. As hard as I try, I can't get into it. Too negative a game and the rules are a lottery.

Anyway I wouldn't consider myself a fair weather league fan. I've been a member for 5 years and have no intention of not renewing. Even with the off field crap.

The Slime will do well next year. So far I think they're recruiting better than us. This will be with or without any Toddy leg ups.

You are,'t a fair waether supporter mate, so unsure why you feel the need to tell me you aren't.

Someone who is a member for 5 years is the opposite of fair weather.

Watching a number of sother ports does not make you fair weather either.

I am talking about people who will flick on the TV and go past the league like it was an episode of Neighbours.

To be fair wanderers are the off season...they would be better served working with them...but then again they do not do things easily that club

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8