[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Another week and another lol moment , their major sponsor Dildo ( Dyldam) has " lost confidence" in their management and future and pulled the pin effective 3rd August.

So let me get this right ... dildom had confidence in the crooks and shysters that got punted and declared unfit .... but have no confidence in the professionals brought in to pull the administration into line.

That is funny ... and something smells crocked.

Dildo doesn't strike me as the most reputable business out there. Nothing concrete to base that on, just a gut feel I get from them. Maybe claiming a lack of confidence in the management is a convenient way of getting out of their financial commitment.

Dyldam are looking to sell a site (for $120 mil) in Christie St St Leonards, only months after they acquired it.

They might be in trouble or they might be reading market trends. Or they already have too much work on their books.

Dildo doesn't strike me as the most reputable business out there. Nothing concrete to base that on, just a gut feel I get from them. Maybe claiming a lack of confidence in the management is a convenient way of getting out of their financial commitment.
Yeah, they've got a touch of the CocoJoys about them. And who would have thought that offering a product which combined the unbridled joy of a dildo with the practicality of a dental dam could be anything less than genius?

And due to the slap on the wrist handed to them they've learned..........absolutely nothing.....
"We're a good enough team, we should be playing semi-final football," Arthur said."

And due to the slap on the wrist handed to them they've learned..........absolutely nothing.....
"We're a good enough team, we should be playing semi-final football," Arthur said."

He just says what the Parra fans want to hear and they'll believe they are hard done by.. Warped version of 'us vs them' mentality.

Meet Parramatta’s next big thing
By Staff Writers
September 4, 2016

HE IS only 16 years of age but flying back William Kei looks something special.

Kei is a tryscoring machine. In just nine games this, the Eels junior has racked up an incredible 19 tries to go with his match-winning four-pointer for NSW against QLD in the Under 16s.

He may be a few years off first grade but this kid sure looks the goods.

http://rugbyleagueweek.com.au/meet-parramattas-next-big-thing/

Should we steal this bloke from them?

By Staff Writers
September 4, 2016

Kei is a tryscoring machine. In just nine games this, the Eels junior has racked up an incredible 19 tries to go with his match-winning four-pointer for NSW against QLD in the Under 16s.

Absolutely

By Staff Writers
September 4, 2016

Maybe, but if he is a half, aka the new sterlo, he will most certainly self destruct.

A newspaper article worthy of reviving this thread - enjoy!

Eels
Anthony Watmough and Parramatta Eels headed for $1.2 million legal showdown over injury payout
966c986005b951eb15cd15c5563e46da

DAVID RICCIO and PAUL KENT, EXCLUSIVE, The Daily Telegraph
an hour ago
966c986005b951eb15cd15c5563e46da

ANTHONY Watmough and the Parramatta Eels are headed for a $1.2 million legal showdown, with the former Test forward prepared to return to pre-season training in order to receive his promised career-ending injury payout.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...t/news-story/966c986005b951eb15cd15c5563e46da

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10