Latrell Mitchell’s ban

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Wikipedia tells me the last double-digit suspension was 9 years ago - to James Graham for munching on Billy’s ear…..and all the other NRL suspensions of at least 10 weeks were from 2006 and years prior to that………so, either the game has really become cleaner or the judiciary has gone soft…….take your pick.

Complete dog act from a player, and a team that I am losing more respect for each week. The three chief grubs, being Walker, Gagai and Mitchell, need to be brought into line by Bennett, as they are bringing the whole club into disrepute, by their onfield behaviour.
I still maintain Walker is the worst of the 3. When rabbits are losing his true grub talents rose to the top.

It was really a pleasure to watch Robinson eviserate the bunker in general and Perenara in particular. All correct, even spoken through Rooster vested interests.
Now interesting to see what happens next for the 3 subjects. Latrell: see you in the Charity Shield buddy. Bunker: completely reviewed and overhauled for the 32nd time. Perenara: unemployed due to incompetence, never to be heard of again. However that might be dreaming.
Good job Trent. Uncle Nick will pay the fine.

This is where the system wrong! We can sit here all we like and say it deserves 3 weeks or 6 weeks BUT there is no consistency in the amount of week's suspension due to all the carry over points and loading bull****. Even if MRC are consistent in their gradings of charges we see massive inconsistency in the amount of weeks suspended due to all those reasons mentioned above!!! Just simplify the system and grade each tackle on its own merit!!! Why over complicate it???
I reckon the tackle itself is worth 4 weeks but again with his history, who knows how long it will be.
I think the carryover points and loading is okay, same as discount for good behaviour.
I think CHN got 6 matches but with no charges etc in his seven years playing he gets a 50% discount which I understand.

The problem we have is the media types that bang on about suspensions - why did player A get the same as player B?
Radley has had priors - I think two stints on the sideline this year - so stands to reason any little thing he does is multiplied.

I get that accidents happen but the NRL has been big on player welfare this year.
Klein actually said something about duty of care before he binned him.

Mitchell has had a 4 week suspension this season ( whether it was worth 4 is debatable ) so surely it has to be worth that plus 50%.

Question.

One of my posts just got deleted for referring to Latrell by a nickname I've seen used in many different forums including this one.

an American Military toilet can be called a latrine and while I admit its a shi##y attempt of a description its not really that bad is it?

If it is I hang my head in shame. Would it have just been better to call him a di@khead and be done with it?

Yes it is that bad. Discuss his actions by all means but giving that as a name? Please no, it is clearly offensive and there's just no need for it. You're right that others have used it here in the past but I don't think we should, going forward. If you feel the need to use it then do it elsewhere, preferably under your own full name. Giving anyone such a disgusting moniker amounts to online abuse and when under the cloak of anonymity is frankly 'not very brave'.
So I ask everyone to please don't use it.

Depending on who you ask, Joey Manu is just as big as a star as Latrell. Unlike Latrell, he is actually likeable. I’m filthy with tonight’s events.

One big star now probably out for the remainder of the season due to foul play. The other star in my opinion shouldn’t even be allowed to return to the field at least until Joey Manu can
In the context of the season ide say Manu is the bigger loss than latrell is. Bunnies are full strength... If latrells out they move Walker to 1 and bring Benji on for 6.. hardly a massive drop in talent..

Roosters are heading into sudden death finals already without friend,Cordner,Keary,suaali, and both Morris twins... They CANT AFFORD the loss of a talent like Manu and expect to still be competitive... That should matter.. on top of all the other arguments for him to go for atleast 6 weeks, he's basically put the final nail in the roosters 2021 campaigns coffin

The
Question.

One of my posts just got deleted for referring to Latrell by a nickname I've seen used in many different forums including this one.

an American Military toilet can be called a latrine and while I admit its a shi##y attempt of a description its not really that bad is it?

If it is I hang my head in shame. Would it have just been better to call him a di@khead and be done with it?
same term is used a few posts up and by myself (posts deleted) and by the site owner.

One moderator is out of step with the users here.

I think the carryover points and loading is okay, same as discount for good behaviour.
I think CHN got 6 matches but with no charges etc in his seven years playing he gets a 50% discount which I understand.

The problem we have is the media types that bang on about suspensions - why did player A get the same as player B?
Radley has had priors - I think two stints on the sideline this year - so stands to reason any little thing he does is multiplied.

I get that accidents happen but the NRL has been big on player welfare this year.
Klein actually said something about duty of care before he binned him.

Mitchell has had a 4 week suspension this season ( whether it was worth 4 is debatable ) so surely it has to be worth that plus 50%.
Isn't the 4 suspensions already punishment enough? Why do we add loading on to that?
I like rewarding good behaviour but I don't like the penalty on top of a penalty for priors.

Yes it is that bad. Discuss his actions by all means but giving that as a name? Please no, it is clearly offensive and there's just no need for it. You're right that others have used it here in the past but I don't think we should, going forward. If you feel the need to use it then do it elsewhere, preferably under your own full name. Giving anyone such a disgusting moniker amounts to online abuse and when under the cloak of anonymity is frankly 'not very brave'.
So I ask everyone to please don't use it.
So woke...

Moment South season Capitulate

Attachments

• C25D724F-3FAC-40C6-BB83-7E5210961A66.jpeg
    C25D724F-3FAC-40C6-BB83-7E5210961A66.jpeg
    46.3 KB · Views: 17

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14