Latrell Mitchell’s ban

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Isn't the 4 suspensions already punishment enough? Why do we add loading on to that?
I like rewarding good behaviour but I don't like the penalty on top of a penalty for priors.
The loading is supposed to be an incentive to 'change your ways'. If everything is judged in isolation, the player comes back without the pressure to be 'better'. You look at a guy like Jack Hethrington; the lengthy suspensions are mounting up to a point where he is either going to have to have a serious look at his technique and rethink the way he approaches the game or risk being lost to game. The same goes for Latrell. He has a history of this sort of nonsense and unless he takes a deep breath, grows up a bit and losing the chip on his shoulder, he will continue to cost himself and his team.

I love a tough game of RL but running in at full pelt and connecting with a guy's head to the point where he can't see out of one eye and is taken off to hospital, that's not good enough. If it happened to Tom T, we'd be screaming foul on here. A great player (Joey Manu) gets wiped out for the remainder of the year for simply running the ball. Latrell will get what he deserves.

Truth be told I'm actually thinking of cutting the commandments back to 5 guidelines so as to not appear so preachy and to appeal to a younger demographic. Very much in line with the wiggles adding 4 more wiggles for diversity. I applaud the wiggles for the change but not in giving them the same coloured shirts as existing wiggles, it's just going to be confusing for toddlers not to mention very busy having 8 wiggles.
Will I be able to covet my neighbour’s wife under the new guidelines?

Phil Gould in his infinite wisdom said it was 'unintentional' and simply 'careless'. Now, I am sure he didn't want to break Manu's eye socket and cheekbone but when you run in with that amount of force and aggression, it's RECKLESS not careless. If you can send a guy off to hospital with his face rearranged, you haven't been careless, you've been reckless.

I bet latrell will get a naughty boy letter from the nrl, that worked wonders for samantha burgess

Last edited:
No one on 9 mentioned it when it happened because they are all completely off the pace as commentators. They were talking about something else.

As for perenara, send off any day, especially after Matterson the other week.
It was worse (much), that Matterson's ... imho

Last edited:
Ridiculous that it wasnt an automatic send off.

The Saints player who took out Papenhuyzen in magic round - send off & what, 4 or 6 weeks suspension?

CHN on Hughes - send off & what, 6 weeks reduced to 3 due to a clean sheet?

Mitchell on Manu - um, ah, what, someone got hit high? Nah, when? Oh, THEN? Wow, didnt see that, okay hang on, let me rewind the tape & take a look...oh come on, it wasnt that bad, Mitchell was just playing aggressively, as you have to when defending your end.. wait, Manu's right eye is swollen & shut & his cheek's swelling up like a balloon? It's been replayed multiple times on TV & everyone's seen it? Um okay then, um penalty & 10 in the bin!

What can I say Jesus has been kind of a letdown of late (The last 2021 years it seems like he's done nothing other than play on my tablet or Fortnite more recently) so I have a new son with Zombie Mary, we've been keeping on down low so not to pressure him too much, Currently he's going through a wiggles stage which is irritating but at least it's not Dora the Explorer.
As they say, you can pick your friends, but not your family. Obviously with those issues Jesus takes after his mum. Could you give us insight to who that might be?

No one on 9 mentioned it when it happened because they are all completely off the pace as commentators. They were talking about something else.

As for perenara, send off any day, especially after Matterson the other week.
let me guess, they were talking about some new show on ch9 about to start?
its the reason i hate watching it on ch9, having said that fox is catching up real quick, constantly talking about pussytown.
or is it tigertown? hard to tell with that team!

I actually missed this live as I turned off after his second try. I did notice that the 2 tries he scored, all he did is look for the camera then stare down it, then the crowd. When his team mates arrived to celebrate, he continued to look at the camera or the crowd and completely ignore his team mates.

The guy will A Grade F#ckwit.

He'll get a Grade 3 high tackle charge, just depends if it is graded careless or reckless. Careless is 300 points = 3 weeks, reckless is 600 points = 6 weeks. Plus he will have loading of some sort from his dangerous contact charges earlier in the year. Early guilty plea might save a week ?

Ridiculous that it wasnt an automatic send off.

The Saints player who took out Papenhuyzen in magic round - send off & what, 4 or 6 weeks suspension?

CHN on Hughes - send off & what, 6 weeks reduced to 3 due to a clean sheet?

Mitchell on Manu - um, ah, what, someone got hit high? Nah, when? Oh, THEN? Wow, didnt see that, okay hang on, let me rewind the tape & take a look...oh come on, it wasnt that bad, Mitchell was just playing aggressively, as you have to when defending your end.. wait, Manu's right eye is swollen & shut & his cheek's swelling up like a balloon? It's been replayed multiple times on TV & everyone's seen it? Um okay then, um penalty & 10 in th
He'll get a Grade 3 high tackle charge, just depends if it is graded careless or reckless. Careless is 300 points = 3 weeks, reckless is 600 points = 6 weeks. Plus he will have loading of some sort from his dangerous contact charges earlier in the year. Early guilty plea might save a week ?
Not looking good for Mitchell, his seasons gone. That high shot was twice as bad as Matterson's, well you really can't defend it in all honesty.

Rabbitohs star Latrell Mitchell is facing a suspension of between six and nine matches after being charged with a grade two reckless tackle on Roosters centre Joey Manu.

Mitchell was sin-binned for the hit that left former teammate Manu with a suspected fractured cheekbone. He faces a six-match ban if he enters an early guilty plea and would risk a nine-match suspension if he unsuccessfully fights the charge at the judiciary.

Rabbitohs teammate Liam Knight is facing a ban of 2-3 matches for making dangerous contact with Roosters prop Siosiua Taukeiaho, while Roosters forward Fletcher Baker is facing a ban of one or two matches for a crusher tackle.

Warriors prop Matthew Lodge is facing a ban of one or two matches after being charge with dangerous contact over a tackle on Raiders forward Joseph Tapine.

There were no charges following Thursday night's Knights v Titans clash on the Sunshine Coast.

I cant stand how all the post-match commentators were saying "I love Latrell & that's the way he plays, he's ultra-competitive blah blah blah".

Cronk was doing it on Kayo & when I switched over to channel 9 I caught Gus saying it too.

Why this attempt to downplay & justify a despicable act?

Why, after all the grub acts he's pulled & his obvious bad attitude, do people defend him?

I didnt hear any if them spend any time of note showing concern for Manu's state.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11