Latrell Mitchell’s ban

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
5-8 weeks I reckon and to be honest with the damage he has caused Manu and the Roosters.

I don’t think many would complain (other than souffs fans) if he got a real long 12+ week suspension. Enough slapping Latrell on the wrist, he does these grubby acts every week.

He’ll probably get like 2-4 weeks but that’d be a poor amount considering Manu’s face is caved in and his season is over.

The shoulder direct to the head shoulder be auto 6+ weeks - with loading, possibly 9-10.
I have a sick feeling will be a 2-3 week holiday instead.
If it was not an NRL pet would be sent on the spot, especially after the 15 reviews....not a fan of Robinson, but glad he stuck up for his player and gave it to them in the post match conference

The shoulder direct to the head shoulder be auto 6+ weeks - with loading, possibly 9-10.
I have a sick feeling will be a 2-3 week holiday instead.
If it was not an NRL pet would be sent on the spot, especially after the 15 reviews....not a fan of Robinson, but glad he stuck up for his player and gave it to them in the post match conference
Couldn't believe it took a bloke with a broken face actually making it an issue before the referee and bunker got semi serious.

This is going to be very interesting.

With his priors, and loadings, it should be 6 weeks I reckon.

On the other hand, the NRL will be desperate to see him not potentially miss a GF.

Either way, the fact he wasn't sent off is completely inconsistent with what we have seen this season.
Why am I not suprised?

And I also wouldn't be suprised if the MRC came up with a 2 week ban, because consistency is over-rated, as we all know.

He should be treated exactly the same as a player from say the broncs that have no chance of finals football. Doesn't matter he could play in a GF. He did the deed now he needs to sit down for an extended period.

So can someone please clear up suspension 'weeks' and actual matches played. Is this correct?

So say Latrine gets 3 weeks. He would miss round 25. Week one of finals and depending on what souths do in week one either week 2 or the preliminary final.

Then available for the GF should souths make it.

If its a 4 week ban would it be worth Souths loosing week one on purpose to ensure he makes GF if they make it?

He deserves to have no chance at a GF this year after that dog shot so at least 5 weeks should be the minimum. let's see if the NRL has the balls to do whats right....
He'll serve suspension for each game souffs play. Mate they don't have to lose deliberately to the riff. The pennies will flog them with or without Latricia.

This is where the system wrong! We can sit here all we like and say it deserves 3 weeks or 6 weeks BUT there is no consistency in the amount of week's suspension due to all the carry over points and loading bull****. Even if MRC are consistent in their gradings of charges we see massive inconsistency in the amount of weeks suspended due to all those reasons mentioned above!!! Just simplify the system and grade each tackle on its own merit!!! Why over complicate it???
I reckon the tackle itself is worth 4 weeks but again with his history, who knows how long it will be.

If he gets 2 weeks for that after his 1st offence where he got 4 weeks then there is a huge issue for the game
I’m thinking 6-8 weeks ,he is a lose canon grub
It's a MINIMUM grade 2 which should be multiple weeks! I wouldn't be surprised to see the MRC send it straight to the judiciary

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10