Latrell Mitchell’s ban

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
240673214_10158424308893785_7460031992943524376_n.jpg

The NRL has fined the Sydney Roosters a whopping $40,000 after Friday night’s controversial game against Souths in Brisbane.

The financial penalties were handed down on Monday afternoon for the alleged abuse of match officials during the game and contentious post-match comments by coach Trent Robinson.

An NRL statement read: “The breach notice proposes a $10,000 fine for alleged abuse of match officials during the match, a $20,000 fine for comments made by the head coach Trent Robinson following the match and a suspended $10,000 fine will also be activated, if the Club is found to have breached NRL Rules regarding public commentary on match officials.”

The NRL has fined the Sydney Roosters a whopping $40,000 after Friday night’s controversial game against Souths in Brisbane.

The financial penalties were handed down on Monday afternoon for the alleged abuse of match officials during the game and contentious post-match comments by coach Trent Robinson.

An NRL statement read: “The breach notice proposes a $10,000 fine for alleged abuse of match officials during the match, a $20,000 fine for comments made by the head coach Trent Robinson following the match and a suspended $10,000 fine will also be activated, if the Club is found to have breached NRL Rules regarding public commentary on match officials.”

NRL are nothing more than a bunch of Nazi’s. You can’t say anything about them unless it’s good. You can’t tell the truth. Again I say the Nrl are nothing more than politicians. Dead set dictators, little hitlers. Latrell has dead set mental problems and needs mental health treatment.

Didn't the NRL basically agree with Robinson by sacking Hairy Perineum ?? Why are they fining him ?

Didn't the NRL basically agree with Robinson by sacking Hairy Perineum ?? Why are they fining him ?

I thought annesley said that they removed him for his welfare due to the amount of attention the tackle was getting.

It's also my understanding that a ref can make the most obvious stuff up but if a coach says... that ref is incompetent and a drongo, he stuffed up - the nrl will still fine the coach.

I know a lot of nrl 'journos' are scared of Gus gould but it's interesting no one picks him up on his hypocrisy.

Latest article he claims that the reckless charge only came from journos in the media writing about it and giving it so much attention.

when questioned about his "only those who have played the game will understand", he replied

Yeah well, I write and say what I want and no one can stop me so there!

- um, that's what those other Journos were doing gus. You're basically saying they can't write what they want, but gus can.

Article:

Gould was angered that Mitchell had been demonized for his actions in the game, no matter the impact on Manu and concluded that had the centre not suffered such a gruesome injury, Mitchell would not have received the same charge from the NRL match review committee.

"The reckless charge comes from these images [of Manu] all over the paper," Gould said on the panel.

"You cannot defend it against the type of media you have today,"

NEK MINNIT

Gould defended his initial take on Friday night of the Mitchell hit, where he asserted that those "calling for Mitchell's head" were "from people who have never played the game or been in that position like he was defending his try-line."

"People want to contradict me or criticise me for what I said, but I've got the courage and the conviction, I'll say what I like and I'll say what I believe, not what someone is telling me to say," Gould said.

-Just like those other journos then f-head.

The NRL was supposed to be prioritising player protection. They are too busy trying to shut everybody up. Everybody needs to be accountable including the referees. Robo overstepped the bark suggesting the Roosters weren’t being protected had he focussed his complaint on incompetence and inconsistency rather than picking on the Roosters he may have dodged a bullit. I too am sick of the inconsistency of our officials, MRC, and Judiciary.

I don't know that you can separate the result of your actions from the subsequent consequences if it goes wrong Gus. Isn't that what reckless is ??

Mitchell goes in at 100mph hits Manu clean in the midriff and snuffs out the play - good job Latrell. Mitchell goes in at 100mph hits Manu high and Manu gets up and continues with the game - penalty Roosters for high shot. Mitchell goes in at 100mph hits Manu high and destroys his face - Latrell is sin binned and suspended for rest of season.

If you want to be certain of the outcome then control your actions. You take a calculated risk of asserting your physicality knowing full well the possible consequences of it going wrong - if that risk / consequence ratio is high than that's being "reckless" in my book. That is exactly why that type of charge exists Gus. 100% if Latrell doesn't injure Manu then he probably gets 1 or 2 weeks., in that case the risk / consequence went Latrell's way. However on Friday it didn't go Latrell's way, so bleating about people "who have never played the game" is patronising. Latrell wasn't fully in control of his actions, it went wrong and he smashed some guy in the head - I don't need to have played NRL to work out that is being reckless Gus.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8