Last Fan Standing Comp - OPEN

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Who Will Win The Round 24 Game

• Total voters
SeaEagleRock8 said:
Seriously, I scrolled down all the games as I entered my tips, and the Tigers v Eagles match was repeated 4 times at the end of the list. Weird.

I tipped Manly each time, of course :)
(My confirmation PM was normal though)

so did I :D

I'm confused. Admittedly it doesn't take much. We have 11 tips again this week. Is the person that picked the knights an 'alive' tipper or a wannabe?

There are only 10 alive tippers. Their names can be found in the very first post in this thread, which is updated weekly to reflect the current status.

We have the occasional vexatious tipper who likes to live the dream.

The poll for Round 21 has been updated. You have a choice of two games this week.

Titans v Tigers
Knights v Broncos

I don't think it is an issue with any of those left standing, but you can choose any of those 4 teams, regardless of whether you picked them last week.

Good luck.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Seriously, I scrolled down all the games as I entered my tips, and the Tigers v Eagles match was repeated 4 times at the end of the list. Weird.

I tipped Manly each time, of course :)
(My confirmation PM was normal though)
Dan said:
Very weird lll check the database tomorrow

Hey @Dan, did you get a chance to check this out as it is doing it again for the last game (Dragons Vs Bulldogs) for this week too for me.

I saw it today but havent had a chance to look at it. I will try to get a look tonight

Titans ALinda, Canteen Worker, Corso_Pete 3
Tigers 0
Knights CAMBO, Clint, Frank, SeaEagleRock8, TWO DOGS, vidmar 6
Broncos 0

CAMBO said:
What happens now lads. Surely a draw doesn't knock us out. Count back to first try scorer ;). That was Newcastle :D

If I could like this post 1000 times, I would Cambo.

Some nervous moments for the Newcastle 6. I will have to consult the rules committee on draws.

Chip and Chase said:
Some nervous moments for the Newcastle 6. I will have to consult the rules committee on draws.

The Newcastle 6 is that something like the Bali 9

Well ... I see the first post states that draws will be considered as wins. Lucky for me!:D
Otherwise, noting that the object is to 'choose 1 team you think will win in round 21' ...I don't think a draw meets the definition of a win!!!!
:exclamation::huh:

Rules:
* Drawn games are considered a "win" for both teams

"Don't you know I'm still standing better than I ever did
Looking like a true survivor, feeling like a little kid"

Go the tigers!

Yes draws are a "win", was just trying to cause a little bit of panic. I tell you what, those who tipped the knights dodged a bullet. At least I can pick a close game for the poll.

I'm dirty because I tipped the Broncos in the tipping and it will probably end up costing me the full round as I expect to get all the other 7 games right ;)

Chip and Chase said:
Yes draws are a "win", was just trying to cause a little bit of panic. I tell you what, those who tipped the knights dodged a bullet. At least I can pick a close game for the poll.

I'm dirty because I tipped the Broncos in the tipping and it will probably end up costing me the full round as I expect to get all the other 7 games right ;)

So you picked the cowboys then C&C? ;-) (not to mention the sharks). If you pick the round C&C you are a deadset genius & you deserve the Cliffy jumper.

I didn't tip Cowboys, that WOULD have been genius. I went all the away sides this week. I'll have to settle for 7 from 8 now.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10