Last Fan Standing Comp - OPEN

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Who Will Win The Round 24 Game

• Total voters
Or Raiders v Dogs, or Cowboys v Titans or Knights +14.5 v Storm. Let me count the ways.

OK I have resisted the temptation to choose the Manly v Souths game despite the fact that I think it is the closest game of the round. I had visions of all of you staying loyal and picking Manly and not progressing our cause in LFS. Therefore I have chosen the Raiders v Bulldogs game as this weeks eliminator game. Both teams desperate for a win to stay in touch with the 8 and both carrying some key injuries. Not an easy one to pick in my opinion so good luck.

not sure if this will affect anyone's pick but Campese is out of the clash with the Bulldogs.

Everyone is locked in already so poll has been closed. The C's have gone for the Doggies and the rest of the alphabet are on the Faders. Well one or another we'll lose half the field this week. Good luck guys

Raiders
ALinda, SeaEagleRock8, TWO DOGS, vidmar
Bulldogs
Canteen Worker, Clint, Corso_Pete

Chip and Chase said:
Everyone is locked in already so poll has been closed. The C's have gone for the Doggies and the rest of the alphabet are on the Faders. Well one or another we'll lose half the field this week. Good luck guys

Raiders
ALinda, SeaEagleRock8, TWO DOGS, vidmar
Bulldogs
Canteen Worker, Clint, Corso_Pete

I'm predicting a draw again, so we can all stay alive. :p

LOL. In the highly unlikely event that there is a draw in this game then in the interests of ending this comp sometime this year, the team that scores the first try in the match will be awarded the win.

Blake Ferguson pulling out late changed this game a lot. Dogs doing it easy at the moment, looks like the C's have it. We are down to 3

How dumb to pick Canberra! Oh well. hey, what happened to Ferguson!!??
Probably wouldn't have changed anyhow, couldn't bring myself to pick Dessies Dogs.

Well done to the survivors, & good luck. Many thanks to Chip and Chase for organising a great comp!

Chip and Chase said:
Blake Ferguson pulling out late changed this game a lot.

It certainly did, damn! If I'd have known that a bit earlier, I would've tipped the Dogs. Anyway, sayonara and many thanks Chip and Chase for running this Comp.

Round 24 poll is up and running. Choice between the Titans and Warriors. Both coming off losses and both playing for a spot in the 8. A loss for either side here could be the end of their 2013 hopes.

Good luck to the final 3.

Nice game to pick C&C. :huh: - I thought we were due for a week off & it was going to be the Parra game this week. :idea:

Well we may have a winner this weekend as we have Clint backing the Warriors and Corso and CW riding the Titans.

Bird and Zillman have been ruled out for Titans and Nielsen in doubt for Warriors. Should be a close game.

Good luck to the final 3.

Damn close game, Titans came within an inch of snatching it with a phenomenal Kevin Gordon effort in the dying minutes.

So we have a winner !!!!

Congratulations @Clint for being the Last Fan Standing. Well done son, free tax returns for everyone !!!!!! woohoo. First the tipping comp last year and now LFS inaugural champion, you know your footy.

Chip and Chase said:
Damn close game, Titans came within an inch of snatching it with a phenomenal Kevin Gordon effort in the dying minutes.

So we have a winner !!!!

Congratulations @Clint for being the Last Fan Standing. Well done son, free tax returns for everyone !!!!!! woohoo. First the tipping comp last year and now LFS inaugural champion, you know your footy.

haha - thanks mate. What can I say, sometimes you get lucky!
Thanks to C&C for running the comp and to SER8, and to anyone else that assisted behind the scene.

And I'd be in a lot of trouble if I didn't thank GE for showing the faith. ;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8