Last Fan Standing Comp - OPEN

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who Will Win The Round 24 Game

• Total voters
Ok. I know I am going to be on my own when I say this but, this competition has gone on for long enough. It's time to declare a winner. The winner should be declared to the correct tipster, from this weekends games, with the highest winning margin. ;-)

Clint said:
Ok. I know I am going to be on my own when I say this but, this competition has gone on for long enough. It's time to declare a winner. The winner should be declared to the correct tipster, from this weekends games, with the highest winning margin. ;-)

What about people who are in this but not the tipping comp like....... Me :D

We still have 7 weeks before the finals.

No I mean, I picked the Roosters in the LMS comp and they are currently up 40 NIL (sound familiar) so my margin is 40. Those that picked the raiders, their margin is 14. Hopefully tomorrow the boys win by 39, so then I will be declared the winner of the LMS comp as I'd have the biggest winning margin. Good idea I think, but I'm sure I'll be the only one that thinks so. :)

Wow - what a day.
Backed Brett for FTS. :)
Manly win. :)
Manly win by < 40. :) Thereby winning the LMS comp. :)
What a great day! :D:p

Ok 3rd week in a row without casualties. This week I will be incorporating points start for the games to start to make things interesting and mix it up a bit.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
You know you're good when they know the only way to stop you is to change the rules :cool:

I don't think you are that good SER I just think you copy the good people :p

And I quote
* As the competition progresses we reserve the right to limit the choice of games even further
* We also may need to apply further restrictions in order to determine an outright winner. This will depend on how quickly the elimination progresses.

I might just limit the choices of games this week as the first option

Chip and Chase said:
And I quote
* As the competition progresses we reserve the right to limit the choice of games even further
* We also may need to apply further restrictions in order to determine an outright winner. This will depend on how quickly the elimination progresses.

With a full round there's normally 1 or 2 easier picks so that might be the go.
Maybe you could makes pick from an option of 1 Fnf game
1 sat game
1 Sunday game
And mnf

Adding that and retaining the restriction you can't pick a team 2 weeks in a row would see people fall off. ( hopefully ser and Clint but not me :p )

Also thanks c&c you have done an awesome job running this

Chip and Chase said:
And I quote

Why not just do a random cull? for example, [closes eyes, draws letter from hat] ... everyone with a forum name starting with 'C' is eliminated.

Problem solved!

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Chip and Chase said:
And I quote

Why not just do a random cull? for example, [closes eyes, draws letter from hat] ... everyone with a forum name starting with 'C' is eliminated.

Problem solved!

Thats a big

[attachment=565]
from me.

Chip and Chase said:
And I quote

Righto - lock me in for the Bulldogs for this week. I got in before the rule changes so
[attachment=566]

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 1
  • index.jpg
    index.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 1
SeaEagleRock8 said:
Chip and Chase said:
And I quote

Problem solved!

Oh it's on!! Now it is on :)

CAMBO said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
Chip and Chase said:
And I quote

Problem solved!

Oh it's on!! Now it is on :)

Agreed Cambo!
[attachment=567]

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 1

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12