Last Fan Standing Comp - OPEN

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Who Will Win The Round 24 Game

• Total voters
Ok, OK, maybe 'C' was a bad example, lol ;)

What about (more serious suggestion) just limit it so you can't pick the last 2 teams you picked (or even the last 3), instead of only the last one? Just to keep the comp as close as possible to how it started?

Or you could keep it going as it is and stop making changes because people are good at picking!

I mean we don't like rule changes that affect Manly, do we?

*realises that as a looooser, I cant post in this thread.*

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Chip and Chase said:
And I quote
* As the competition progresses we reserve the right to limit the choice of games even further
* We also may need to apply further restrictions in order to determine an outright winner. This will depend on how quickly the elimination progresses.

I might just limit the choices of games this week as the first option
Why not just do a random cull? for example, [closes eyes, draws letter from hat] ... everyone with a forum name starting with 'C' is eliminated.

Problem solved!

Happy enough with this :D

Poll updated for Round 20. This will be the last week of unrestricted game choice. Next week I will narrow the choice of games that you can choose from so that we get some action happening. So be warned.

Good luck all.

@mosto I hate to be the bearer of bad news but you didn't register a tip in week 2 so you are gooorn my friend.

Chip and Chase said:
Poll updated for Round 20. This will be the last week of unrestricted game choice. Next week I will narrow the choice of games that you can choose from so that we get some action happening. So be warned.

Good luck all.

@mosto I hate to be the bearer of bad news but you didn't register a tip in week 2 so you are gooorn my friend.
Hahahaha sorry I shouldn't laugh I might be next :)

Chip and Chase said:

Good luck all.

WTF!!!

To be honest, I wouldn't be able to remember if I put a tip in that week or not. I thought I had put them in every week, but apparently not. Good luck to all those remaining.

That's the reason I cut and paste the poll results every week. We had one dispute in week 1 and from that point I have listed all the lodged tips in here so we have transparency and proof. Sorry mate.

Is anyone not going to tip the Bulldogs this week?
There are a lot of games that can go either way, and I could not imagine any of us not picking the Bulldogs this week. So if that is the case, it means we are all through for another week or we all get knocked out and we start again. :s

ok - hold the phone - someone tipped the Knights. I'll be quiet now. :blush:

whoever tipped the Knights. Do you know something we don't?
That's a massive call. Good luck. Should I be getting some $$$ on the Knights?
I guess you'll be going for Parra in a big way.

Clint said:

I predict a pm saying 'I didn't mean to tip the knights!'

or

maybe

not?!?!?!?

globaleagle said:
Clint said:

I predict a pm saying 'I didn't mean to tip the knights!'

or

maybe

not?!?!?!?

You might be onto something glog bal.
I guess we'll find out soon enough.

There is some mail that Roosters are way over the cap this year and that Schubert has been putting old club loyalty (i.e. Politis's brown paper bags) before his job. It's all about to blow up big time, the new regime have been suspicious of Schubert for a while and have had him under surveillance for the last 6 months. Rumour is that the Roosters will be forced to stand down players this weekend in order to field a legal team. Bit like the Moylan situation at Penrith but on a bigger scale. Knights not such a stupid bet.

globaleagle said:
Clint said:

I predict Clint posting after me agreeing with the general consensus that he smells! :p

You might be onto something glog bal.
I guess we'll find out soon enough.
[/quote]

Nah, we already know!

:cool::D

Chip and Chase said:
There is some mail that Roosters are way over the cap this year and that Schubert has been putting old club loyalty (i.e. Politis's brown paper bags) before his job. It's all about to blow up big time, the new regime have been suspicious of Schubert for a while and have had him under surveillance for the last 6 months. Rumour is that the Roosters will be forced to stand down players this weekend in order to field a legal team. Bit like the Moylan situation at Penrith but on a bigger scale. Knights not such a stupid bet.
You're on fire C & C ;)
By the way, I just entered my tips in the tipping comp and I got to select Manly 4 times! Some glitch?

@SeaEagleRock8 @Dan - worked OK for me when I just entered my tips. But you could be onto something......if I could tip manly 30 times this weekend I'd be back in contention.

Seriously, I scrolled down all the games as I entered my tips, and the Tigers v Eagles match was repeated 4 times at the end of the list. Weird.

I tipped Manly each time, of course :)
(My confirmation PM was normal though)

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Seriously, I scrolled down all the games as I entered my tips, and the Tigers v Eagles match was repeated 4 times at the end of the list. Weird.

I tipped Manly each time, of course :)
(My confirmation PM was normal though)

Same for me

Seeing as everyone is in early I have locked the poll. Results below

Cowboys 0
Broncos 0
Bulldogs 90.91%
ALinda, CAMBO, Canteen Worker, Clint, Corso_Pete, Frank, Frogz, SeaEagleRock8, TWO DOGS, vidmar 10
Eels 0
Dragons 0
Raiders 0
Titans 0
Rabbits 0
Warriors 0
Storm 0
Sharks 0
Panthers 0
Knights 9.09%
Growler FNQ 1
Roosters 0

What a boring bunch of sheep you all are. All death riding poor Ricky and the Eels (except Earnie, who may win his own comp). I hope you are ashamed of yourselves, c'mon the Eels !!~!!. let's put an end to this thing this weekend. Get your overdue win out of your system before we play you.

The NRL's new enforcer Allgood will take it right up to the Dogs pack and a major upset could be on the cards.

Unfortunately, once he's completed his 4 hit-ups the Eels will probably go back to their old ways. :huh:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8