Krillich wants back in

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
lovefooty said:
lsz said:
But I thought all leaks were from zorba?

Didn't ray brown play under Roy Masters at west. My memory is a bit scratchy .
If they won't peace and harmony, why have they gone to the current players for support. I really don't like that.

Ray Brown has played around 180 games for Manly.
It's like saying Brent Kite is less Manly just because he has played in other jerseys.

Ramrod said:
lovefooty said:
lsz said:
But I thought all leaks were from zorba?

Didn't ray brown play under Roy Masters at west. My memory is a bit scratchy .
If they want peace and harmony, why have they gone to the current players for support. I really don't like that.

Ray Brown has played around 180 games for Manly.
It's like saying Brent Kite is less Manly just because he has played in other jerseys.

No I didn't say that . I just said he might of played under Roy Masters at west.

globaleagle said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
As I have said before " if it ain't broke then do t try and fix it"

Success on the field
Club making a profit
Good membership increase

Not much broke really is there ??

We just have to live with Zorba dribbling to his. News Ltd mates every so often.

I love the fact there is an 'n' missing in your 'ain't broke' quote!

:D

Bloody I-Phones...fixed now

Mark from Brisbane said:
globaleagle said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
As I have said before " if it ain't broke then do t try and fix it"

Success on the field
Club making a profit
Good membership increase

We just have to live with Zorba dribbling to his. News Ltd mates every so often.

I love the fact there is an 'n' missing in your 'ain't broke' quote!

:D

Bloody I-Phones...fixed now

Come on mark. Harmony when using your dysfunctional I phone.
Peace brother .

Mark from Brisbane said:
As I have said before " if it ain't broke then don't try and fix it"

Success on the field
Club making a profit
Good membership increase

The fact is the board is fractured .Another fact is that a harmonious board working together is a more affective board .

BOZO said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

Success on the field
Club making a profit
Good membership increase

The fact is the board is fractured .Another fact is that a harmonious board working together is a more affective board .

So for the sake of harmony the football club give up there rights. Just so peters (a penn appointed director )doesn't leak what goes on in the board room.
The penns want control . Peters wants revenge and that my friends is the dysfunction on that board. Not our directors.

Harmonious boards??

I have a good mate who sits on the boards of some big companies ( great job if you can get it ). These are very successful , major national companies.

He tells me there's " no such animal" as a harmonious board, they all argue fight and disagree , the major difference is there are no " leaks " to the media.

They decide something and then toe the line!!

He laughed when I told him about our issues, he said " fix your leak fix your problem"

Now the question is , where does that leak come from......mmmmm I wonder???

Mark how do you explain the leaks in the smh?

I understand you are not happy with the zorba leaks but it is not like he is alone

lsz said:
Mark how do you explain the leaks in the smh?

I understand you are not happy with the zorba leaks but it is not like he is alone

I don't think he's the only leaker, I think his faction leak generally with the aim being to distablise.

And it's an affective ploy don't you think??

Mark, truth be told, I think they are all as bad as each other - it just depends on who your relationship is with

I have been giving it some thought and intend to join this year so, in the future, I can be involved in a ticket that is truly independent

The Drip stood down earlier this year, leaving a vacant FC Board seat.

Why did none of these 6 'Your Team' Candidates take up the vacancy then :huh:
It was open to all, especially Krilich, who was and still is on the LC Board with The Drip and would have been aware of the FC vacancy left by him.:cool:

Thankfully Cliffy stepped up and is the incumbent 6th FC Board Member up for re-election on December 19 :angel:

HappilyManly said:
The Drip stood down earlier this year, leaving a vacant FC Board seat.

Why did none of these 6 'Your Team' Candidates take up the vacancy then :huh:
It was open to all, especially Krilich, who was and still is on the LC Board with The Drip and would have been aware of the FC vacancy left by him.:cool:

Thankfully Cliffy stepped up and is the incumbent 6th FC Board Member up for re-election on December 19 :angel:

What I know is that zorba s old spot and one other were offered to this group so there would not be a blew but they said no and want all the spots. I understand that was Penns orders to the leagues club group with in this ticket.. Not exactly peace and harmony.

As I've said in another thread (but missed Zorba - who I also think is absolutely wonderful for the club):-

I've only ever had good tidings and dealings with Bob Reilly. He's been nothing but transparent, open, and caring towards our supporter base (remember him stepping in when someone was suggesting they were thinking of suicide).

I think our current CEO David Perry is outstanding and comes with a great acumen/ resume, and has done nothing, but good for this club. Compared to the last CEO, it's like chalk and cheese.

Max Krillich is a club legend and would only have the club at heart.

The Penn's / Delmeges have been godsends. It's not one OR the other, it's both, and I find it funny people are choosing between the two. Basically, they are as important as Jane Malcolm, and her decision with the land apparent.

The end of the day, we have a host of people with good intent in their hearts and motives.

The only one I have had ill feelings from/toward, is Vidmar (Bob Stevenson), who I personally think should be as far as possible away from any of the clubs tidings off the park. Sorry Vidmar, but your tirade in a thread about me not connecting with you (mainly from my part because of my busy workload), and your attempt at alienation in my view bordered contempt, and that's not what this club needs in any fashion associated with itself.

I get that you do the most you can, and it's your time, but that slant against me ruined it in my book. Against a season ticket holder, against a recurring club member, and against a hardcore Sea Eagles fan.

It's just shocking PR.

It's for that reason (yes, over a small incident) why I'd be steering people into voting the Krillich ticket), but that is no way because of Reilly, Williams, Jones, Muscat or Cliffy.

"Integrity, stability and harmony isn't about ostrasizing fans". That's what you attempted to do, and that cannot be anywhere near a club board desperate for capital investment.

Be careful voters.

lovefooty said:
BOZO said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

Success on the field
Club making a profit
Good membership increase

So for the sake of harmony the football club give up there rights. Just so peters (a penn appointed director )doesn't leak what goes on in the board room.
The penns want control . Peters wants revenge and that my friends is the dysfunction on that board. Not our directors.
Every current board member is passionate about our club and have the club in their best interest . You talk about Zorba dribbling to New Ltd but you also don't mention the other half of our fractured board openly hanging their dirty laundry on fb which is very embarrassing and unprofessional. Enough is a enough. It is very clear that these guys cant stand each other and i cant believe how they can effectively work together to their BEST of their ability this way . Enough is enough I am voting for change . GO THE MIGHTY SEA EAGLES !!! :)

The Penn/Krilich ticket keeps stating it wants a harmonious board.

That could only mean one thing.....that the new board will vote for whatever Penn wants. That's the only way it can be harmonious in their eyes.

The Penn side voted against re-signing David Perry and i'm sure there was a vote against Geoff Toovey of some sort from the Penn side. It was either his original siging or his new contract.

We all know the bad blood between David Perry and Zorba. They voted against 2 of our most important/influential people.

I feel there would be more boardroom squabbles but not in the boardroom, it will leak into the football operations which would be VERY BAD for our club and future success.

Ryan said:
As I've said in another thread (but missed Zorba - who I also think is absolutely wonderful for the club):-

I've only ever had good tidings and dealings with Bob Reilly. He's been nothing but transparent, open, and caring towards our supporter base (remember him stepping in when someone was suggesting they were thinking of suicide).

I think our current CEO David Perry is outstanding and comes with a great acumen/ resume, and has done nothing, but good for this club. Compared to the last CEO, it's like chalk and cheese.

Max Krillich is a club legend and would only have the club at heart.

The Penn's / Delmeges have been godsends. It's not one OR the other, it's both, and I find it funny people are choosing between the two. Basically, they are as important as Jane Malcolm, and her decision with the land apparent.

The end of the day, we have a host of people with good intent in their hearts and motives.

The only one I have had ill feelings from/toward, is Vidmar (Bob Stevenson), who I personally think should be as far as possible away from any of the clubs tidings off the park. Sorry Vidmar, but your tirade in a thread about me not connecting with you (mainly from my part because of my busy workload), and your attempt at alienation in my view bordered contempt, and that's not what this club needs in any fashion associated with itself.

I get that you do the most you can, and it's your time, but that slant against me ruined it in my book. Against a season ticket holder, against a recurring club member, and against a hardcore Sea Eagles fan.

It's just shocking PR.

It's for that reason (yes, over a small incident) why I'd be steering people into voting the Krillich ticket), but that is no way because of Reilly, Williams, Jones, Muscat or Cliffy.

"Integrity, stability and harmony isn't about ostrasizing fans". That's what you attempted to do, and that cannot be anywhere near a club board desperate for capital investment.

Be careful voters.

What are you the Manly Messiah?? You wont be steering my vote in any direction.:p

looks like the drip has made his biggest leak yet in tomorrow's tele to his old mate bulldog. He must be nervous.

Seriously zorba just shut the f up. You bitter old fool. You don't speak for the fans the fans have never been important to you.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8