Krillich wants back in

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Frogz

Bencher
Premium Member
http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/manly-great-max-krilich-heads-rebel-sea-eagles-ticket/story-fndv31ch-1226743421020

Bored Room Rebels

More Manly Bored Room news but this sounds like it could potentially have a good outcome for the club.

From the tele:
Manly great Max Krilich heads rebel Sea Eagles ticket

Read more:
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/manly-great-max-krilich-heads-rebel-sea-eagles-ticket/story-fni3gnk1-1226743421020

Faceless men? I live in Qld and have met at least two board members from the district club. As far as the leagues club I thought they were no longer contributing financially to the team where the diggers is. If you worry about who gave money in the past should we be buying pioneer and not Soniq- who are now a sponsor.
I suppose the mud will be flying now.

I think some change can only help, there are some good people on the FC board whose heart and soul are Manly. Maybe some fresh faces can make the board room of the Sea Eagles more workable, change is good and IMO can only help improve the club going forward.

Whether or not this is the right change time will tell.

I think it's encouraging that so many people, including ex-players, are so keen to get involved with the club.
Would you rather we be like Parramatta where most people want to opt out?

It might just be me but i would love a professional well run board

If that means there are ex Manly players so be it...if not then who cares. As long as the club is well run to ensure future on / off field success

Boards need to be refreshed from time to time. I am all for the Board being refreshed, however I have no idea if these are the right people. As Isz said, I would just love a professionally run Board.

Krillich already has a fractured relationship with some of the people there so there is no way this would be a change of anything more than who votes with who.

I also do not want people running the club who refuse to come to games and support our players due to personal issues with members of the board.

At least Max is prepared to do the hard work others do not. He and his wife have both cold called people to sign up or re-sign as members in years past, you cannot question is passion for the club

As stated above, at the end of the day, you wan't a professional capable board. Whether that includes old hookers who may have stuck their collective heads into a few too many scrums should be evaluated objectively.

Ray Brown?... I thought he was more West than Manly. Remember him being called up from Manly reserves to represent Country. Early in the game he got involved in a bit of biffo with the City hooker - Max Krillich.

Should make for interesting resolution of any board room differences!

There are some very dedicated , highly skilled and passionate people on there now, a few changes maybe but not a wholesale change.

I am always very wary of " tickets" sounds to me like an agenda!!

The Who said:
I think it's encouraging that so many people, including ex-players, are so keen to get involved with the club.
Would you rather we be like Parramatta where most people want to opt out?

Parramatta have had more board changes then I care to remember, and a lot of those were ex player tickets.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6