Kane Elgey -->Manly√

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It all comes down to money. Elgey is not asking much.

We've got nearly 3 million invested in 3 players. The rest of the cap divided by 27 Players is $200,000 minus the 350k penalty we are looking like getting from the NRL. We've gotta play money ball with this ****.

We've got nearly 3 million invested in 3 players. The rest of the cap divided by 27 Players is $200,000 minus the 350k penalty we are looking like getting from the NRL. We've gotta play money ball with this ****.
Surely Jack's couldn't be demanding too much

If Croker is not retained for whatever reason [ and i do have a lot of time for the kid ] might be a worthwhile proposition acquiring Elgey on a relatively modest contract . Really don "t think that he would provide as much as Walker in a 5 / 8 role and seems that his best position is at 7 [ mainly depth signing then ]. Again if Croker is not retained and on an appropriate contract and,taking into account Manly "s present contract restraints, would certainly be worth at least looking at .

DCE and Walker are the future, if you haven't been paying attention!

Prefer we hunt for a monster prop and a try scoring freak second row to replace Lane (never thought I'd be saying that hehehe).

I implore you to get an accountant to do your tax return. You are likely doing yourself out of a lot of money if you use your maths skills to prepare your own.

The cap next year is $9.4 million.

If you want to factor in $1.1 mill for DCE, $900k for Tom and $800k for Jake (all over estimated IMO), that still leaves $6.6 million.

Scratch the $350k fine as we get a $200k senior player allowance and another $100k in car allowance.

So that means around $245k per player.

That does not factor in a red cent for TPA's.

So $200k per player is bending the truth just a little bit..........

I implore you to get an accountant to do your tax return. You are likely doing yourself out of a lot of money if you use your maths skills to prepare your own.

If you want to factor in $1.1 mill for DCE, $900k for Tom and $800k for Jake (all over estimated IMO), that still leaves $6.6 million.

Scratch the $350k fine as we get a $200k senior player allowance and another $100k in car allowance.

Do we have an eligible senior player at the club?

Why cant we back end someones contract and disperse the salary cap penalty across three years???????

What TPA's? shhhhussh someone might hear and investigate us again

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8