Kane Elgey -->Manly√

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
600k he is on at the titans this year according to Zero Tackle. Wouldn't want him for anything much more than minimum, maybe up to 200k. Don't really rate him that much though

I liked Croker but his duties were too limiting and didn't show his range :(
Sad thing was from memory the game he busted his leg was one of his best because he was taking on the line. But previously he didn't and given his run of injuries maybe mentally this could be the straw that breaks the camels back. It's a shame because he certainly had a crack that's for sure.

... but we will have a fit Croker back why would we want to pay big $$$ for a 5/8 that can't tackle?

Yes he is. He was the fall guy in a weak side. Kind of like our right side. It would be like Daly being dropped for the poor defensive form of Thompson and Suli.

Elgey is a very good halfback. He was playing really well for Gold Coast in the early rounds then had one defensive shocker in which he became the fall guy. At his best this season he was better then Taylor.

Yes he is. He was the fall guy in a weak side. Kind of like our right side. It would be like Daly being dropped for the poor defensive form of Thompson and Suli.

Well....yes and no. His defence was always a problem. There is no doubt in my mind that his attack is great. He was dropped because they had a better option, albeit an unproven one at the time. Brennan gave Brimson a shot while he dropped Kane back to Tweed to get some confidence back, just like he did with Hurrell. Brimson kicked on because his defence is solid and he runs the ball well. Kane's door closed.

In saying all that...if the price is right, I'd like to see how he and DCE go. He will need good defenders either side of him though.

I can live with bad defense. So many halfs are not the best defenders. I just don't know if we can get enough attack out of him to make up for that.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8