Kane Elgey -->Manly√

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I’d be happy with Elgey. Injuries have hampered his performances. He’d be an improvement on Crocker, Wright, Hoddo...ect. Of course, provided he returns to form. But the kid can play...

Watched a little of the game. Elgey set up a try from a long pass, kicked a goal from the side line and almost set up a second try. He's got the skills but his team is playing against 12 so they should be leading...they are not. He does know how to set players up though which is encouraging.

Watched a little of the game. Elgey set up a try from a long pass, kicked a goal from the side line and almost set up a second try. He's got the skills but his team is playing against 12 so they should be leading...they are not. He does know how to set players up though which is encouraging.
Who would want to be a coach. Tweed shot themselves in the foot so many times. Can't blame Elgey or Cartwright, they did there best....the unforced errors will see the Tweed coach heading straight into the league's club for half a dozen shots of Tequila!
Storm aren't going to be able to keep Croft,Walters, Brandon Smith playing qcup. There too good.

16-4 ht to Easts. Brandon Smith and Croft going well. For mine Kevvie Walters son Billy has been the stand out at 5/8.
Also Easts had a bloke sent off for a head stomp.
Agree. Billy and Kevvie now that could be a good fit at Man. Was Kevvie the playerplayer capt the Australian side in England who was sent off for telling the ref the penalty count. Was just doing as Bozo directed.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8