Kane Elgey -->Manly√

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Long Serving Player allowance is when a player has been developed by a club, and have been in that clubs top 30 for at least 8 years.

OR:

Alternatively, if a player has been in a top 30 players ANYWHERE for TEN years, they are eligible.

The club they are involved with gets a 200k dispensation.

Long Serving Player allowance is when a player has been developed by a club, and have been in that clubs top 30 for at least 8 years.

OR:

Alternatively, if a player has been in a top 30 players ANYWHERE for TEN years, they are eligible.

The club they are involved with gets a 200k dispensation.

In scenario A same club there is a 10% dispensation applied

In Scenario B any club there is a 5% dispensation applied

The 200k can be worked into the above and also now represents developing players:

In Scenario A if a player contracted by Club for 2 or more continuous years from age 17 prior to first top 30 contract – allowance available first 2 years as a Top 30 player at the Club up to 10%

In scenario B if a player is contracted by Club for 2 or more continuous years from age 17 prior to first top 30 contract – allowance available from third year as a Top 30 player at the Club up to 5%

So long story short we should easily be able to claim all of the 200k across all 4 scenarios.

I implore you to get an accountant to do your tax return. You are likely doing yourself out of a lot of money if you use your maths skills to prepare your own.

The cap next year is $9.4 million.

If you want to factor in $1.1 mill for DCE, $900k for Tom and $800k for Jake (all over estimated IMO), that still leaves $6.6 million.

Scratch the $350k fine as we get a $200k senior player allowance and another $100k in car allowance.

So that means around $245k per player.

That does not factor in a red cent for TPA's.

So $200k per player is bending the truth just a little bit..........

I emplore you to beat it you wanker.

1. Typo
2. You're assuming players at this club are afforded TPA's. I chose not to since I have no idea what figure it may come to if any. Betting g you have NFI either
3. **** off

In scenario A same club there is a 10% dispensation applied

In Scenario B any club there is a 5% dispensation applied

The 200k can be worked into the above and also now represents developing players:

In Scenario A if a player contracted by Club for 2 or more continuous years from age 17 prior to first top 30 contract – allowance available first 2 years as a Top 30 player at the Club up to 10%

In scenario B if a player is contracted by Club for 2 or more continuous years from age 17 prior to first top 30 contract – allowance available from third year as a Top 30 player at the Club up to 5%

So long story short we should easily be able to claim all of the 200k across all 4 scenarios.
Would you do my tax for me?@:)

Come on guys. We aren't The Kennel.
Absolutely agree. This forum is hands down the best designed and ran NRL fan forum thanks to @Dan . Just because our ladder position is close to the dogs and eels, doesn't mean we need to stoop to their level on here. Silvertails have brains, class, superior taste in football teams and treat each other respectfully.;)

Absolutely agree. This forum is hands down the best designed and ran NRL fan forum thanks to @Dan . Just because our ladder position is close to the dogs and eels, doesn't mean we need to stoop to their level on here. Silvertails have brains, class, superior taste in football teams and treat each other respectfully.;)

Sadly it’s gone very downhill in the last few years, and it’s no wonder why many have simply left!!

I would argue I have some brains but not class

Ricardo's right Walker will be 5/8 2019.
It's pretty obvious Trent is treating these last few games like an extended pre-season.
He stated a few times we will struggle with X-amount of $$ and trying to manage our cap....hence the changes.
Losing Lane like we have is a disaster especially in light of the progress he's made.
We need a centre like Walkz and Suli could it if he sheds at least 10 kgs
As it stands I think Trent knows we have a competitive squad so there is still a lot to be excited about.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8