James Graham – how many weeks?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If he does get off there will be a HUGE outcry. It will be more damning for RL and The Berries than if he cops a appropriate sentence. There will be accusations of favouritism, amateurism, failing administration etc...

If he does get off he should then be known as OJ Graham.

Mark from Brisbane said:
I agree with Dan @[Daniel] , a technical issue will see him with no time off, otherwise why would he have plead not guilty.

Back for WCC, English Tests, Trial matches and Round 1

What SHOULD happen is about 12 weeks and 4 extra for being a lying bull**** artist!!

Ya gotta put [ ] around the name to tag a poster!

Now I've earned my free tix from @[Mark from Brisbane] , I'll be off.

Bourbons brother is saying the defence will be that Graham was sledging Slater and his ear was injured in the process ...... Oh dear .

Would not surprise if only 6 weeks is handed out here . Should be for the season if they are fair dinkum .

When he reported the bite Cam Smith should have said to the ref "We knew they'd come with that..."

Don't think he will get off with nothing... and can't imagine there to be a "technicality" issue. Both refs saw it, Ennis and Smith acknowledged it, Slater has tendered his submissions. Slater wasn't saying anything to any media/press about the incident, no one from the Bulldogs/Storm were, and that was probably for the best.

I reckon the more people that email the NRL and complain about it the better. It seriously is the worst thing i have seen on o football field.

Men will fight, they will king hit and they will brawl. But even in the brutality of a street fight, men know that biting is a dog act and is not on.

He should go for at least 16 weeks ( NRL matches ).
They should date the suspension - ie suspended until whatever 2013 so he can't claim the Pommie Tests as part of it.
An example needs to be set here, if a player gets say 7 weeks for a tackle gone wrong which does happen, at least he was trying to play footy and make a tackle, whereas as far as most people are concerned biting is not part of anything else but eating .
Other "biters" have been given 8 weeks for biting arms etc in tackles where the video evidence hasn't been as clearcut.
Throw the book at him, set an example and show some b@lls.
If he gets less than Travis Burns then it's a joke.
All this garbage of "it's not his go" and "it must have been a brain explosion in the heat of the moment" is deadset BS.
So if you assault someone in a pub and plead the above defence you aint gonna get far.
I'd be saying the same thing if it was one of our players too.

Many called Snake running in to protect his brother a "dog act"....sort of pales into insignificance to this doesn't it?

I am well well past my "brawling days" but have seen a bit in my life and I reckon there's a few 'dog acts' that are done today....king hits / kicking a man when he's down are two that were never done in my day.

And biting someone on the ear....jeez that's the lowest of lows...chuck the book at him I reckon.

BUT

Almost bet he will get off with nothing (otherwise he wouldn't be pleading not guilty).

Found the king incident

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu4h8eVBrQw&feature=player_detailpage#t=18s

Maybe they are going to say he was trying to do the same and it was an accident

In light of the grand final incident, you've got to wonder about what Graham was doing to Kingy's shoulder. Certainly got a reaction out of Jason.

Will miss 2 or 3 premiership games once the include trials and upcoming rep games.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8