James Graham – how many weeks?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jatz Crackers said:
swoop said:
Graham didn't do it, there was a second biter in the grassy knoll.

Its a busy place that grassy knoll.

You have no idea how hard it is to maintain & keep it from being a barren dustbowl with all the foot traffic.

lol

Hamster Huey said:
Surprised the 'brilliant defence' didn't go something like this;

Gentlemen of this supposed panel, I have one final thing I want you to consider.

Gentlemen, this is Chewbacca.

Chewbacca is a Wookiee from the planet Kashyyyk. But Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. Now think about it; that does not make sense!

Why would a Wookiee, an 8-foot-tall Wookiee, want to live on Endor, with a bunch of 2-foot-tall Ewoks? That does not make sense!

But more important, you have to ask yourself: What does this have to do with this case? Nothing. Gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this case! It does not make sense!

Look at me. I'm a lawyer defending a James Graham, and I'm talkin' about Chewbacca! Does that make sense? Gentlemen, I am not making any sense! None of this makes sense!

And so you have to remember, when you're that panel deliberatin' and conjugatin' the Emancipation Proclamation, does it make sense? No!

Gentlemen of this supposed panel, it does not make sense! If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must acquit! The defense rests.

+ 1 for southpark references!!!

woooot!

The Who said:
Who will believe anything that comes out of this discredited club, or Ted Greenturd's mouth?

@[The Who]

You really shouldn't do that Who, and stop refer to Yourself in the Third Person :p

Graham puts teeth into King

Someone told me this but I have looked my self and think it right.
At the 63rd min in the manly bulldog final,graham bites king on the sholder. Kingy gets up and throughs a punch. Guss was on ch9 and said I think he had a nibble on him. Kingy has never said anything but this bloke Graham has been doing this for a while.

12 weeks is no good, he should be rubbed out of the game.

RE: Graham puts teeth into King

lovefooty said:
At the 63rd min in the manly bulldog final,graham bites king on the sholder. Kingy gets up and throughs a punch. Guss was on ch9 and said I think he had a nibble on him. Kingy has never said anything but this bloke Graham has been doing this for a while.

Isz posted the footage at Post: #56

http://forums.silvertails.net/Thread-James-Graham-%E2%80%93-how-many-weeks?pid=454636#pid454636

Add the biting to his vaseline leg trick and he is definately a grub and should be put back on the boat to pommy land.

RE: Graham puts teeth into King

Jethro said:
lovefooty said:

Isz posted the footage at Post: #56

http://forums.silvertails.net/Thread-James-Graham-%E2%80%93-how-many-weeks?pid=454636#pid454636

No way he bit him there he was just being a mouthy twat.

CHOMP CHOMP! On Kingy

2wh0s.jpg

There was a Bulldog called Bupa
Who lost the plot something super
In a moment of fear
He bit Billy's ear
Now he's crying long after the hooter.

To be honest the dogs fans who are claiming conspiracy remind me of the folk on here trying to justify the foz knock on v the cows. No matter what the angle, the comments from players some people refused to believe it a knock on

I would suggest the dogs fans are the same with the bite. Does not make it right but gives some context

IT was interesting to note Bulldogs prop James Graham continuing to protest his innocence about biting Billy Slater yesterday. A report on Channel Seven last Friday claimed Graham had prior form in the biting department and showed footage of a blow-up with Manly prop Jason King in the first week of the finals. As the vision and King’s reaction afterwards suggest, Graham looked like he might have had a chomp on the Manly prop’s shoulder.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/feuds-off-menu-at-rabbitohs-do/story-e6frexnr-1226489780076

HappilyManly said:
Mahesha ‏@mahesha13
@RLW_Mole If the hearing was last night would Graham's suspension have included Eng games? Was the team selected in between those times?

15h The Mole ‏@RLW_Mole
@mahesha13 Very complicated... basically he can NOT use GB games if suspension is longer than series
--------------------------------------------------------
Is this why Matai could not use his Kiwi games in 2010?

Might be a bit hard Great Britain RL don't play tests anymore.
England they play as separate countries

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7