James Graham – how many weeks?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He clearly said something to Kingy there. The guy must be an a grade sledger but I would say more likely he was told precisely what to whisper in his ear.

Mark from Brisbane said:
I agree with Dan @Daniel , a technical issue will see him with no time off, otherwise why would he have plead not guilty.

Back for WCC, English Tests, Trial matches and Round 1

What SHOULD happen is about 12 weeks and 4 extra for being a lying bull**** artist!!

Does the losing Grand Final team play in the WCC this time? :p

Mark from Brisbane said:
I am well well past my "brawling days" but have seen a bit in my life and I reckon there's a few 'dog acts' that are done today....king hits / kicking a man when he's down are two that were never done in my day.

You forget to add head stomping to your list Mark

I know it doesn't work this way, but its in the Danny Williams league.

What did he get ? 18 weeks ?

Sounds about right to me.

Matabele said:
Let's not forget McDogall getting zero weeks for stomping on a player's head in a Grand Final.

That was fine because the whole team were under the influence of illegal narcotics...

Daniel said:
He clearly said something to Kingy there. The guy must be an a grade sledger but I would say more likely he was told precisely what to whisper in his ear.

Maybe he was whispering that Kingyfan had offered Graham photos of Kingy and the goat?

Also found it very interesting that Des wasn't present tonight. He was always present when any Manly player was up at the judiciary or in any other trouble. Could there be a bit of disention in the ranks already???:argue:

strone33 said:
I reckon they will go with 8 weeks, which will be a joke!

Yeah they'll accept character references from his Mum & Nanna

16, 10 for the charge , 2 for playing with the Dogs and 4 for pleading not guilty when 48000000 fans knew he was as guilty as sin!!!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2