Hasler

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Reading this thread again was fun .... amazing how opinions can change ...... this was one of the best ...
It is funny that you have such a love of all things Barrett but if anything this thread shows how utterly incompetent and useless Barrett was if we now see Des as the Suoer Coach again. At least Des can show some stats and percntages to justify his claims of actually knowing how to coach. What can Barrett show?

He’s taken us to finals for however many years, brought us to 3 grand finals, winning 2, and brought the bulldogs to however many finals, bringing them to 2 grand finals. 58% winning percentage or so, meaning he ain’t a bad coach. I think they just went stale as soon as their x-factor players left, and then sides had already adapted to their irreversible gameplan of size, meaning they were faaarked

The mods should combine all the Hasler threads. It’d be the biggest ever. Twice the size of the Kieron Forum.

Reading this thread again was fun .... amazing how opinions can change ...... this was one of the best ...
Yes, opinions can change when circumstances change . There is nothing amazing about that . That's life and it is full of changes .

After enduring pain with Trent as coach, Des is a breath of fresh air .

As always , I say it as I see it and no one can deny the mess Des left us and the Dogs .

When Des left Manly ,he left in unpleasant circumstances and at the Dogs he left them in a mess but now that we have Des back we have to look at the positives and the positives are all is forgiven with Des and the Penns and we hope Des has not lost his mojo and he will get our club back to where we belong .

Last edited:
Yes, opinions can change when circumstances change . There is nothing amazing about that . That's life and it is full of changes .

As always , I say it as I see it and no one can deny the mess Des left us and the Dogs .

When Des left Manly ,he left in unpleasant circumstances and at the Dogs he left them in a mess but now that we have Des back we have to look at the positives and the positives are all is forgiven with Des and the Penns and we hope Des has not lost his mojo and he will get our club back to where we belong .

Looking forward to your tune changing with Brian Kelly feathered friend ;) only a matter of time now

....you don’t understand we are desperate!!
Yes, Most Sea eagle supporters would rather be " Des" perate than put up with the Mediocrity that Trent built at Brookvale
Trent turned Brookvale into a house of straws and I can not understand how some on here can be loyal to a coach that quit and walked away .
What is so Manly about Barrett ???
I cant think of anything . Can any one here think of something ?
Please feel free to reply as I would be very very amazed to hear what is so Manly about Trent

We should be thankful for what Des did to the Dogs, similarly Foran for what he did to Eels

It is funny that you have such a love of all things Barrett but if anything this thread shows how utterly incompetent and useless Barrett was if we now see Des as the Suoer Coach again. At least Des can show some stats and percntages to justify his claims of actually knowing how to coach. What can Barrett show?

He can show us how to do pushups on a bar without a shirt on

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8