• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We are all either wogs or poms unless we are the true Aussie Abos ;)
Another milestone by the Incomparable Immortal only this time he was honourned by royalty and none other than her majesty the Queen .
History has forever been recorded .....
The Honourable Incomparable Immortal Zachary Robert Fulton Is a Legend in his lifetime .
View attachment 8260
I hear he was a bit of a bird bandit, did he slip her one?

To be honest with you , I have no idea where your coming from and I am sober . I don't drink much . I just have a cold guiness now and then . :party:
The most important thing I get is we respect and treat all human beings the same as we are all Gods people, wogs, poms and abos. Oh and I forgot about our Asian friends .
The way is see it NB is we are all a weird and wonderful bunch of fruit cakes :D:D:D
View attachment 8264
You're looking a bit less fit in that photo @BOZO?

Like him or loath him but would this **** with hastings and discourse in the team happen if he was still involved?

I don't think so.

I know many fans don't like the guy for whatever reasons but he's a leader and someone that requires respect. As our 'guru' for the past few years he recruited some great talent. At the moment a lot of that talent is stuttering but the bones are there. We just need some leadership.
“He recruited some great talent”
Have you been living under a rock or just been to the Anthony Watmough school of intelligence?Why do you think the club is in the position it’s in now?

Fulton is a spineless myth.
He jumps ship
When things turn to ****
1988 resigns as coach to leaves Thompson the poison chalice.
1999 again resigns when the club is struggling after under achieving from 1995-1998.
2017 Jumps ship when the going gets tough.

Fulton isn’t half the coach or football leader hasler is.
Let us not forget that Fulton coached in a time that there was no salary cap and Manly was the most powerful/wealthy club in the land.Only 2 premierships with that unlimited resource.

Bob Fulton is our greatest player, of that there is no doubt and that's high praise considering the champions that this club has had. IMO he's also our greatest coach. You have to remember that during the 80s other clubs didn't have a salary cap either and there were some damn good teams. Like it or not both the Dogs and Doesn't-matta had some very very good teams during that decade. A decade when loyalty to the jumper and club meant much more than loyalty to the dollar.

His recruitment and the contract deals he was involved in over the past few years before he left did leave a bit to be desired (Myles for one). But for mine it doesn't change his status or who he is.

Love him or hate him, he's OUR Bozo. Oh sure he did also play for and coach Easts, but as he said Kerry Packer's money was too good to turn down as back then it set his family up and I can't begrudge him for that.....and neither did Arko. But since he left Easts and came home to Manly.....he's been a Sea Eagle through and through. Even when he left to become Kangaroos coach his heart was always at Brookvale.

Serious question. If we were sitting pretty in the top 3 without the long injury list or any worries about who is playing 5/8 etc etc.....would any of this even be a discussion point?

Well some would be saying that we would be first if only he had stopped foran from leaving as he tried to.

Last edited:
Fulton is a spineless myth.
He jumps ship
When things turn to ****
1988 resigns as coach to leaves Thompson the poison chalice.
1999 again resigns when the club is struggling after under achieving from 1995-1998.
2017 Jumps ship when the going gets tough.

Fulton isn’t half the coach or football leader hasler is.
If 3 GFs for 1 premiership in 5 years from 95 to 99 is underachieving then I’ll take some of that now please

Let us not forget that Fulton coached in a time that there was no salary cap and Manly was the most powerful/wealthy club in the land.Only 2 premierships with that unlimited resource.
His second stint as Manly coach (1993-round 7 1999) coincided entirely with the salary cap era, which was implemented in 1990.

Bob Fulton is our greatest player, of that there is no doubt and that's high praise considering the champions that this club has had. IMO he's also our greatest coach. You have to remember that during the 80s other clubs didn't have a salary cap either and there were some damn good teams. Like it or not both the Dogs and Doesn't-matta had some very very good teams during that decade. A decade when loyalty to the jumper and club meant much more than loyalty to the dollar.

His recruitment and the contract deals he was involved in over the past few years before he left did leave a bit to be desired (Myles for one). But for mine it doesn't change his status or who he is.

Love him or hate him, he's OUR Bozo. Oh sure he did also play for and coach Easts, but as he said Kerry Packer's money was too good to turn down as back then it set his family up and I can't begrudge him for that.....and neither did Arko. But since he left Easts and came home to Manly.....he's been a Sea Eagle through and through. Even when he left to become Kangaroos coach his heart was always at Brookvale.

Serious question. If we were sitting pretty in the top 3 without the long injury list or any worries about who is playing 5/8 etc etc.....would any of this even be a discussion point?
Bozo-designstyle-i-love-m.png

Bozo whilst a great player in 1066 is a bumbling old fool who has done nothing but harm to the club over the last few years.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8