• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I'm not going to argue who's better between those 3 as that would just be immature. All I know is that bozo is an immortal for the simple reason that he has demonstrated talent and passion to the enth degree. He is Manly and no-one else comes within cooee of his talents and loyalty. He who would dare dilute his imput into our culture should either hang their head in shame or not be old enough to truely appreciate his presence.
Loyalty - Played and coached at the Roosters, plus he's a whinging Pom @;)

Loyalty - Played and coached at the Roosters, plus he's a whinging Pom @;)
We are all either wogs or poms unless we are the true Aussie Abos ;)
Another milestone by the Incomparable Immortal only this time he was honourned by royalty and none other than her majesty the Queen .
History has forever been recorded .....
The Honourable Incomparable Immortal Zachary Robert Fulton Is a Legend in his lifetime .
p-69-03.jpg

No way @BOZO
The humour dumpties on here are the ones to listen too. Very sad
I think our feathered friends are taking the piss , all good fun . Life is too short to be sad .
At the end of the day the Incomparable Immortal has nothing left to prove . He has forever been Glorified

I'm not going to argue who's better between those 3 as that would just be immature. All I know is that bozo is an immortal for the simple reason that he has demonstrated talent and passion to the enth degree. He is Manly and no-one else comes within cooee of his talents and loyalty. He who would dare dilute his imput into our culture should either hang their head in shame or not be old enough to truely appreciate his presence.
I wasn’t arguing talent I just said he’s not our most capped player. No value judgement just a factual statement. I love a bit of beaver (that’s a subjective statement)

Wogs , Poms , Abos We are all made from the same stuff . What's the difference NB ?

Tell you what.......head into a pub where a group of Aboriginal's are having a drink and ask them "How's your day ......?!"

See if that works out for you.

Tell you what.......head into a pub where a group of Aboriginal's are having a drink and ask them "How's your day ......?!"

See if that works out for you.
I have aboriginal friends and they and call me a wog . I have no issue as they don't say it in a way to offend me but as a friendly joke . I don't get your point ?

Too right .Total Respect !!!
I have only one question, why did he leave a month before this **** hit the fan ?
When the Broncos were hammered by the NRL investigators, the CEO resigned, never to be seen again. A Broncos legend, by leaving he was unable to be grilled about matters related to the salary cap. Strange precedent

I have only one question, why did he leave a month before this **** hit the fan ?
When the Broncos were hammered by the NRL investigators, the CEO resigned, never to be seen again. A Broncos legend, by leaving he was unable to be grilled about matters related to the salary cap. Strange precedent
Bob Fulton departs Manly ending a 50-year association 24 October 2017 — 8:09am SMH.

Manly legend Bob Fulton says he is stepping down as a consultant at the Sea Eagles with the belief the club is in good hands with coach Trent Barrett.

"The timing is right," Fulton told News Corp.

"I did a handshake deal with Rick and Scott Penn two years ago that I'd stay for as long as it takes to restructure the football department from junior reps and development through to first grade.

"Given our achievements of winning the Holden Cup, making the grand final of Harold Matthews and finishing sixth in the NRL when most experts suggested we wouldn't make the finals convinced me the club is now in great shape and it was the right time."

Fulton did such a good job that we:
Are fined and have salary cap restrictions for 2018, 2019
Have the lowest membership numbers in years.
Salary cap is a mess. Think Nate myles.
Crowds are way down.
Rookie coach is treading water, confiding in the panthers supremo because there is nobody at manly he can.

I've never heard anyone doubt Bobby being a great player, but you can't claim that he is responsible for only the good things and not the bad.

Like him or loath him but would this **** with hastings and discourse in the team happen if he was still involved?

I don't think so.

I know many fans don't like the guy for whatever reasons but he's a leader and someone that requires respect. As our 'guru' for the past few years he recruited some great talent. At the moment a lot of that talent is stuttering but the bones are there. We just need some leadership.
He is a dinasour who created the current mess we are in.

We are all either wogs or poms unless we are the true Aussie Abos ;)
Another milestone by the Incomparable Immortal only this time he was honourned by royalty and none other than her majesty the Queen .
History has forever been recorded .....
The Honourable Incomparable Immortal Zachary Robert Fulton Is a Legend in his lifetime .
View attachment 8260
She looks thrilled.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12