• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

EOL now nesting on the GC

Official NRL commentator of the UK Royal Family
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Like him or loath him but would this **** with hastings and discourse in the team happen if he was still involved?

I don't think so.

I know many fans don't like the guy for whatever reasons but he's a leader and someone that requires respect. As our 'guru' for the past few years he recruited some great talent. At the moment a lot of that talent is stuttering but the bones are there. We just need some leadership.

No one can ever question that the work that Bozo did was in the best interests of the club. The lynch mob mentality that Greenturd used over our salary cap investigation to hang draw and quarter Bozo without bothering to interview him, I hope comes back to bite him and Bozo gets his revenge for having his reputation trashed by that trash!!

I thank Bozo for his work and now it is time for Manly to adopt a modern approach and embrace some of the ideas that the top clubs are using.

Bozo has had his time and its now up to the new breed of coaches to carry on his legacy!!

Facts .....
The Incomparable Immortal and the most successful Sea eagles of all time Zachary Robert Fulton
was born to be a winner and has never failed . Others have failed him.
Long live the Honourable Incomparable Immortal !!!
1495245528402.jpg

Fulton is a spineless myth.
He jumps ship
When things turn to ****
1988 resigns as coach to leaves Thompson the poison chalice.
1999 again resigns when the club is struggling after under achieving from 1995-1998.
2017 Jumps ship when the going gets tough.

Fulton isn’t half the coach or football leader hasler is.

As usual, the usual suspects jump in to bag a club legend. He won’t come back, why would he after the rubbish written about him.
It truly amazes me how fans on this forum continually sleight him without a shred of evidence.
Oh well, back to my scrapbook for reassurance
Short memories and no respect for our most capped player. If they could only get their fingers off their play stations and dicks they could search the history of our Manly legend.

Fulton is a spineless myth.
He jumps ship
When things turn to ****
1988 resigns as coach to leaves Thompson the poison chalice.
1999 again resigns when the club is struggling after under achieving from 1995-1998.
2017 Jumps ship when the going gets tough.

Fulton isn’t half the coach or football leader hasler is.
imagesDJV0EHKK.jpg

Any further word on whether he is pursuing defamation proceedings against Greenburger ?? He and Hadley were all fired up a few weeks ago but not much action since. That'll be the acid test of his involvement in the alleged salary cap rorting.

Our most capped player should be beaver. But technically it’s cliffy. ****ing northern eagles. Bozo doesn’t make the top 10
I'm not going to argue who's better between those 3 as that would just be immature. All I know is that bozo is an immortal for the simple reason that he has demonstrated talent and passion to the enth degree. He is Manly and no-one else comes within cooee of his talents and loyalty. He who would dare dilute his imput into our culture should either hang their head in shame or not be old enough to truely appreciate his presence.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12