• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
If you were not around to see Fulton play and what he meant to the packed Brooky every second week,you have just got no idea.

Whilst I agree with your comments, I feel obliged to bring up the issue of Brookie .... I will, because of your past excellent contribution to Silvertails, refrain from chastising you publicly ... however if you continue using a y rather than the approved ie ......

Whilst I agree with your comments, I feel obliged to bring up the issue of Brookie .... I will, because of your past excellent contribution to Silvertails, refrain from chastising you publicly ... however if you continue using a y rather than the approved ie ......
Sorry Woodsie,my english teacher at Balgowlah Boys was a dip****

If you don't get it, it'd not up to me to explain it to you.
To be honest with you , I have no idea where your coming from and I am sober . I don't drink much . I just have a cold guiness now and then . :party:
The most important thing I get is we respect and treat all human beings the same as we are all Gods people, wogs, poms and abos. Oh and I forgot about our Asian friends .
The way is see it NB is we are all a weird and wonderful bunch of fruit cakes :D:D:D
IMG_71491.jpg

I know everyone's entitled to there opinion, but the ignorant comments about Fulton is unbelievable !
The Incomparable IMMORTAL is above it all and he is in a league of his own .
Who ever denies the Incomparable Immortals greatness is only kidding them selves and living in denial .
The fact is some people who live in their own fantasy land
Don't want to hear the truth
Because they don't want their elusions destroyed .
Long live our one and only Incomparable Immortal Zachary Robert Fulton
Cheers to the true believers
news_20170308.jpg

To be honest with you , I have no idea where your coming from and I am sober . I don't drink much . I just have a cold guiness now and then . :party:
The most important thing I get is we respect and treat all human beings the same as we are all Gods people, wogs, poms and abos. Oh and I forgot about our Asian friends .
The way is see it NB is we are all a weird and wonderful bunch of fruit cakes :D:D:D
View attachment 8264
Yeah PC has gone mad these days mate. If you can't have banter with your own mates we might as well give it away. Growing up i was the only whitey in our blackline, sorry backline. We had a few big Mediterranean forwards as well. So we had "Mario" "Luigi" "Malta" "Mabo" "Choc" to name a few. Of course not forgetting me "Casper" "Honky" or most commonly "Snowflake" . Maybe Snowflake was a reference to my defence, I'm not sure hahaha. Looking back I was bloody lucky to play with and call these lads brothers!

Yeah PC has gone mad these days mate. If you can't have banter with your own mates we might as well give it away. Growing up i was the only whitey in our blackline, sorry backline. We had a few big Mediterranean forwards as well. So we had "Mario" "Luigi" "Malta" "Mabo" "Choc" to name a few. Of course not forgetting me "Casper" "Honky" or most commonly "Snowflake" . Maybe Snowflake was a reference to my defence, I'm not sure hahaha. Looking back I was bloody lucky to play with and call these lads brothers!
All good feathered friend . All good fun :)

Bob Fulton is our greatest player, of that there is no doubt and that's high praise considering the champions that this club has had. IMO he's also our greatest coach. You have to remember that during the 80s other clubs didn't have a salary cap either and there were some damn good teams. Like it or not both the Dogs and Doesn't-matta had some very very good teams during that decade. A decade when loyalty to the jumper and club meant much more than loyalty to the dollar.

His recruitment and the contract deals he was involved in over the past few years before he left did leave a bit to be desired (Myles for one). But for mine it doesn't change his status or who he is.

Love him or hate him, he's OUR Bozo. Oh sure he did also play for and coach Easts, but as he said Kerry Packer's money was too good to turn down as back then it set his family up and I can't begrudge him for that.....and neither did Arko. But since he left Easts and came home to Manly.....he's been a Sea Eagle through and through. Even when he left to become Kangaroos coach his heart was always at Brookvale.

Serious question. If we were sitting pretty in the top 3 without the long injury list or any worries about who is playing 5/8 etc etc.....would any of this even be a discussion point?

Bozo wanted to target our junoir teams to bring them back in supplying players to feed in our system.

NYC win last yr against Parra

HM win today against Parra

We have cap issues in FG but that’s with the NRL imposed fine which is being appealed atm. Otherwise we were in a position to sign Pearce.

His status at our club in any capacity is LEGEND end of story.

Facts .....
The Incomparable Immortal and the most successful Sea eagles of all time Zachary Robert Fulton
was born to be a winner and has never failed . Others have failed him.
Long live the Honourable Incomparable Immortal !!!
View attachment 8251

Perhaps Paxton Sport Travel could become our major sponsor.

• 😆
Reactions: Ned
Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10