Faiders robbed: NRL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Typical news filth tactics, painting MANLY as the beneficiary of a tight decision this time, I vividly remember Josh Reynolds shaking hands with DCE as he attempted to kick a field goal in golden point knock out final in 2014, he was so offside it was not funny and the officials did nothing!!!, clutching at straws news filth!!,

Last edited:
I hope we meet them again in the 1st major semi-final if results go the way I’m anticipating in which case we will put the result beyond doubt to go into the final against Easts :think:.......for the win :party:

Jackie.jpg

That picture doesn’t prove anything. Hodgson has already taken a step and is in the motion of passing. Jet ski guessed where the ball is going and is running for it. Dce and others who were also onside have gotten off their line and are waiting in defence.
Exactly, the hooker has already used up time in reaching for the ball,picking it up, and steadying himself for the pass :rolleyes:

The 2 seconds it took for Jackie to catch it is not fully captured on the wide shots

I was just re-watching the game for enjoyment purposes....

And on 'that' play when the raiders dummy half picks the ball up (um, English man #4491 I think it was) he takes a skip to his left before passing.

This gives speedster Jack even more time to legally be able to intercept the ball.

More importantly Leilululemon is lucky he didn't get pinged for kneeing tom in the first half.

Exactly, the hooker has already used up time in reaching for the ball,picking it up, and steadying himself for the pass :rolleyes:

The 2 seconds it took for Jackie to catch it is not fully captured on the wide shots

So all this investment in videos and bunkers and the fake news media relies on a misleading still shot to present its fake news story.....

Well, whilst even typing, I wondering why I am bothering since I hardly watch the World Championship Rugby League anymore (since the rigged Panthers semi a couple of years ago) but here goes anyway (as I actually did catch this game on TV, just checking in to see if the status quo of game rigging was still in place)....

So the question is why the fake news story, yes???

Diversion folks, and diversion by flipping it 180 degrees!!!

After the intercept, which really did go against the script, and then the thug (whom would look perfectly at home in a prison uniform) committing the SEND OFF offence to gift the extra 2 points, the efforts to get the Raiders back into the game intensified. First, to signal this, the thug should of be sent off for his foul a minute or 2 after the cowardly knees in the back but nothing happened.

But the absolute farce of the last desperate minute, penalty after penalty and a sin bin all to get the Raiders in a position to grab that last second victory.........and it...............FAILED, dismally.

But it was such a bad bad look, they needed a fake news diversion story to deflect from the appalling farce of a game rigging gone badly wrong.

I'll see myself out for now, enjoy your entertainment......er I mean 'sport'

Last edited:
The actual shots show only 1 thing - Hodgson should have played short to Whighton who was in untouched, but went the long, risky pass to Croker, as it was obviously a message from Stuart to attack Jetski and get Croker outside of him....the plan simply backfired due to poor execution and a bad option.

Correct me if I'm mistaken, but I thought you could move up as soon as the ball is played, not when the dummy half decides to pass - so this picture is really quite pointless? You could definitely run 5 meters in the time it took to play the ball and for Hodgson to pick it up and take a step?

Correct me if I'm mistaken, but I thought you could move up as soon as the ball is played, not when the dummy half decides to pass - so this picture is really quite pointless? You could definitely run 5 meters in the time it took to play the ball and for Hodgson to pick it up and take a step?

agreed ... if it can't be shown clearly frame to frame, then it was too close to call .... normally the close calls go against us ..... the on field officials made the right call .... suck it up Manly haters

That picture doesn’t prove anything. Hodgson has already taken a step and is in the motion of passing. Jet ski guessed where the ball is going and is running for it. Dce and others who were also onside have gotten off their line and are waiting in defence.
Exactly dce already ran up and then stopped so why wouldn't Jack be onside... that photo proves he was on

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12