Faiders robbed: NRL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
This is all journalism bull$hit to deflect from our great win, reminds me of back in 1995, when from memory, Manly and Canberra met down at the ACT when both teams were unbeaten, we still beat their star studded team even with two players sent off.

Graeme Hughes just announced on radio that the NRL has confirmed Jetski was "well off-side" and it was an error to award the try. He obviously didn't bother to listen to what Annesley actually said.
He also said Wighton's no try was clearly a try.
All this anti-Manly drivel is quite hilarious, I think quite a few in the media are starting to think Manly might actually do something this year and it is doing their heads in. I love it!

Raiders had 90 meters to stop that try but chose to give away a penalty goal instead :D

Jackie was following the orders of the linesman according to this :rofl:

remote.axd

https://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2019/08/27/media--jack-gosiewski/
You don’t get much more laid back than that. Good job Jack.

Graeme Hughes just announced on radio that the NRL has confirmed Jetski was "well off-side" and it was an error to award the try. He obviously didn't bother to listen to what Annesley actually said.
He also said Wighton's no try was clearly a try.
All this anti-Manly drivel is quite hilarious, I think quite a few in the media are starting to think Manly might actually do something this year and it is doing their heads in. I love it!
Annesley also said, when questioned over the Roberts and Brown incidents, if they had of been sent off, he wouldn’t have had a problem with that. Sweep that one under the click bait rug.

Annesley also said, when questioned over the Roberts and Brown incidents, if they had of been sent off, he wouldn’t have had a problem with that. Sweep that one under the click bait rug.

Makes a big deal about Jetski being "centimetres" offside, yet glosses over Brown's blatantly late shoulder charge and Roberts hitting Oates while he was defenceless face down on the ground.

The butthurt going around about the alleged offside is incredible really. But hey, who cares about foul play right? If that was just about any team other than Manly, indeed if it was Canberra and not us, everyone (especially the media) would be banging on about what a great try it was and that it turned the game. But us doing it? Nope, can't have that can we......

Last edited:
They'l get over it next week. Worst thing is ,if it wasnt manly it would be dead and buried yesterday. I feel they are somehow trying to blame manly for it as much as the video ref.

I actually don’t mind this one little bit..

The emphasis is on us winning by a “dodgy” call, and not on the fact that we played most of the game with a center and a leading second rower off the field and only two replacements.

Under the radar peeps under that radar!

I actually don’t mind this one little bit..

The emphasis is on us winning by a “dodgy” call, and not on the fact that we played most of the game with a center and a leading second rower off the field and only two replacements.

Under the radar peeps under that radar!

Des, the master at radar football!!

Annesley is turning out to be a first grade spin doctor from the same mould as Toddles.

No mention on how they’re dealing with foul play incidents like Joey the Grub, Brown and Burgess.

The media have a role to play in this as I don’t see any of the reptiles asking what qualifies as send off offence given some of the incidents last weekend and earlier.

It would be fun to see how Annesley answers that one.

Makes a big deal about Jetski being "centimetres" offside, yet glosses over Brown's blatantly late shoulder charge and Roberts hitting Oates while he was defenceless face down on the ground.

The butthurt going around about the alleged offside is incredible really. But hey, who cares about foul play right? If that was just about any team other than Manly, indeed if it was Canberra and not us, everyone (especially the media) would be banging on about what a great try it was and that it turned the game. But us doing it? Nope, can't have that can we......

Did get a bit of a laugh when Annersley was doing his CSI investigation into where Jacks foot was in relation to the ball clearing the ruck. He says we’ll have to go to Eagle Cam to get a better overall view (or words to that effect. Definitely heard him say Eagle Cam). It’s a wonder the monkey typists haven’t come up with a conspiracy theory on that one as well.

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10