Disgraceful

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Had Bailey just held the ball from the charge down instead of passing we probably would have gone in on the next play or very soon after

Had Bailey...
If only ...

Look, to lose with a howler by the ref right at the death is a big setback, but how about 'titans did well to hang in after being pulverised for most of the match'?

We should have scored more, very nearly did, I thought it was a good effort by our team, not good enough though.

Hopefully that is not the story of our season, but it aint over yet.

I agree SE8, The tits held on and took their advantages when we didn't.  But there's the effort there which is encouraging.  Now all Des has to do is promote Hoppa into no. 1, put Robbo back on the wing, Big Tony into the centre to replace the injured Matai, and Foran as 7.  A winning group without the hapless.  

Volley link said:
The game he misses will be Origin 1.

They aren't going to name him if he is going to be suspended for the game are they ? So he will end up missing a game for us either way.

Kiwi Eagle link said:
[quote author=Ryno link=topic=180484.msg224640#msg224640 date=1243208187]
It's a pity that the refs insane decision decided the winner of the game. But Manly were the more dominate team and should have been way ahead on points. 5th tackle options are killing us at the moment, it has been the same all year. The players will know that they should have been futher ahead.

For the Matty lovers, yes he did score a try and kick a field goal but how many points did he butcher with his last tackle options (and how many points thru out the year) and I'm surprised no one has mentioned his pathetic drop out which went all of 30m and lead to a titans try.

I believe our main problem with converting possession into points is Orford and his options/kicking game. I'm happy for him to see out the season as Captain but FFS he has to hand over the kicking duites to someone else, it is costing us badly.

If T. Williams and J. Lyon both finished off other opportunities that Orford was involved in setting up the possession would have reaped more points
[/quote]

Very true, BUT how many times did Orford stuff the last option (And how many times has he done that during the season). I think that far outweights two players dropping the ball.

If those 2 players had scored, we have nearly 30 points on the board, more than enough to win a game of footy. He has blown many chances, but he is not the lone ranger, even Lyon has butchered plenty this season

I am not understanding how we are still having calls for mass change. If it wasn't for Cecchin, we would have won 3 in a row, as it stands, we have gone 2/3 which isn't terrible

I haven't called for mass change, just for Orford to have a differently role ie no kicking. He was wise enough to hand over the goal kicking know he needs to step back from the other duties, if nothing else he cannot take another drop out.

Yes other players have come up with crucial errors but Orford and his poor kicking and last tackle options have consistantly cost the team points or vital possession with repeat sets. Maybe his eye sight is failing and he can't actually see where the ingoal is from a distance over 10metres.

I wasn't directing the mass changes at you mate, just something I have read from many people over numerous threads

Kiwi has put in a cool head here and added some perspective.  When the game was in the balance, Ox was centrally involved in setting up certain tries to both Williams only for T-Rex and Lyon to drop balls cold.  So he scores the winning try himself without help and when Kite and Le Strange forget to tackle he wins it again with a field goal.  And when Manly let them back down and Campbell looks to take the game off Manly who saves the day? - Ox - only to have Cecchin have a brain explosion.

I'm no particular Ox fan but some guys here watch games with their belief systems alone, I'm sure.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7