Disgraceful

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
The two referee system must go. We continue to get totally garbage decisions with no video intervention allowed.

Two refs are getting it wrong more often than right. It is killing the game - no wonder some idiot felt like tackling a ref on Friday night.

Manly were robbed by Checcin and he should be punted. He should hang his head in shame. When even the Titan players are apologizing for winning as they were so embarrassed by the decision, there is a huge problem.

It is not happening once or twice, it is happening every week in every game. Give one ref the flick and use the video when needed. It is simple.

Canteen Worker link said:
The two referee system must go. We continue to get totally garbage decisions with no video intervention allowed.

Two refs are getting it wrong more often than right. It is killing the game - no wonder some idiot felt like tackling a ref on Friday night.

Manly were robbed by Checcin and he should be punted. He should hang his head in shame. When even the Titan players are apologizing for winning as they were so embarrassed by the decision, there is a huge problem.

It is not happening once or twice, it is happening every week in every game. Give one ref the flick and use the video when needed. It is simple.

Well said CW

I completely agree CW, but god knows we had the chance to put that game to sleep and didn't.  It's happened before.  We just lack composure or concentration at critical times.  bugger.

What must it take a team getting ripped off in a semi final or worse in a GF ff's it's clear the two Ref system is not working hello Gallop you F**king tool.

They must be under instructions to not go to the video ref at all  for contentious decisions.  Only tries it would seem.  It's crueling the game.  It's Finch and Gallop.  But as I said, we had at least three chances to win in the last fifteen minutes and couldn't. 

DSM5 link said:
  But as I said, we had at least three chances to win in the last fifteen minutes and couldn't. 

DSM5 Fair point i just finished watching the game and Manly should have won the game it's total BS.

I think Dessie better prepare for a 10k fine - just saw shorts on Ch 9 news - he said something along the lines - the game is professional, the officialdom isn't - have to watch the full thing later :)

The great NRL refereeing lottery continues. How can you invest emotionally in a game that is blighted by pink-clad morons with no eyesight?

they handed us the game on a platter and we couldnt finish.

yes it was a disgraceful decision but if we had been the 10 - 15 points in front we should have been it wouldnt have been an issue.

Disgraceful - That's one word to describe orfords game today.

Forget the referee's decision at the end of the game.... we should have been 20 ahead by the 78th minute

I agree with you Predator and I'm gutted.  I take losses really hard, not having many more years to watch the greatest game of all.  But, Choc's hands once more are pitiful, and Hasler's decision to play Robbo at fullback is appalling.  Put young Hoppa there, he couldn't be worse, and probably better.  He is slick and would put doubt into the heads of the opposition.  Put Robbo back on his wing.  It's bloody obvious.  Why doesn't it happen?

10 - 15 points isnt the issue the final decisiion is the issue, it was crap, if that ref ever sees first grade again ill tackle him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

at least Robertson wouldnt have dropped that ball over the line ala T Williams.

I actually felt Sorry for Orford, the last 10 minutes he stepped up and played a good captains role, scoring himself when it was obvious nobody else would, and then potting the field goal.

This is not ****ing China why shouldn't coaches be able to have their say after a game when their team has just be ripped off and lost two competition points as a result of it ff's.

If it was a try to win the game, there would have been seven replays from four different angles.  A penalty to gift the game and it's left to a referee that is clearly not up to first grade standard and is only there because of the two referee system.  

The two referee system is a disaster. Des was spot on.

Though I've always felt Cecchin has always been against us. I remember when he was touch judge - he always seemed to see something against us in back play and run in - but only against us - he'd miss much worse when the other team did it.

He was rubbish before this game, and its proved now. Should never ref again.

QldEagle link said:
10 - 15 points isnt the issue the final decisiion is the issue, it was crap, if that ref ever sees first grade again ill tackle him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And it is 100% the issue, if we were in front the 2 points wouldnt have meant jack ****.

Yet again we playeds woefully, and all the talk will be about the refereeing, covering the underlying problems with the way we are playing.

And I agree it was a woeful decision, and it should result in Checcin being axed, but it was not THE reason we lost, it was simply the last factor in it.

Did anyone notice Channel 9 only played one replay, from a bad angle and not in slow mo?  Compared to the millions of re-runs for the Bullwogs no-try?

I did notice it - but its hardly unexpected. They don't like us so there wont be the big media push for this one. Though they did all say they thought it was wrong.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8