Des - Merged Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jonesyv2 said:
What we can take out of this is the media is always full of lies, we have 2 completely different stories now one of them can't be true lol....

Both stories are written by the same guy, he explains in the second article that he had gathered more information. Anyway until i see Des come out and say who he has signed for i won't believe nothing.

Maybe he should go now. Look what happened to the Dragons when Bennett announced he was off...and that was mid-season!!!

A real bittersweet feeling after the grand final

Brissie Kid said:
Seems Des is going at end of 2012 season. Question is whether Crusher and players are off too. No doubt some have in contracts are free agents if Des isn't Manly coach.

I thought Foz was the only one with that clause in his contract?? tell me there's no others!

bones said:
captainskin said:
Footballers want to be with Des; they want to be not only coached by the best, but they want to feel the love. I can't help being reminded of the movie Jerry Maguire where another manager witnesses Jerry hugging his main man. THe other manager tries to do the same to his main man and his main man shrugs him off. Des gives the love and receives the love.

So now all we have to do is "show Des the money"

It seems not enough money now

angryassdrummer said:
foxsportsnews has an alert saying hasler agrees to sign with bulldogs from 2013

Yeah im looking at it right now. It does say "reportedly" though.

yeah hard to think he will be fully committed to 2012 if he has signed for 2013 with the dogs.

EagleRock40 said:
Brissie Kid said:
Seems Des is going at end of 2012 season. Question is whether Crusher and players are off too. No doubt some have in contracts are free agents if Des isn't Manly coach.

I thought Foz was the only one with that clause in his contract?? tell me there's no others!
I think it was reported that up to 5 players had it in their contracts.

I guess if there is no press conference tomorrow regarding this from the dogs, then we can say that the article is BS

Moops said:
Maybe he should go now. Look what happened to the Dragons when Bennett announced he was off...and that was mid-season!!!

A real bittersweet feeling after the grand final

Agreed. Be tough to play under a guy who's bailing on you for more cashola.

Not going to lie but if Des heads to the Bulldogs after weve apparently offered him millions ill be pissed off hard !

Snake isin't signed after 2012 anyway, but his current deal has a Dessie escape clause. http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/brett-stewarts-clause-to-follow-des-hasler/story-e6frexnr-1226155216597

but what worries me is this morning they had a story he was about to sign with manly for 3 more years
then
new alert
des agrees to terms with bulldogs

doesnt look good

Daniel said:
that sounds like a poorly written and desperate article by the telegraph. Not sure how they get away with publishing those

The strange thing is that both articles were written by the same person (Adrian Proszenko).

If he takes any players with him it will be a kick in the teeth to the club he has been at since 1984. He has to have become disenchanted with something or someone at the club. After all, you don't turn down a million dollar contract at the club you profess to love. There is something more to it

10am (EDT): Hasler to stay at Manly; Kings lost Bogut; Rooney's dad arrested; Tiger's bad return in California
+
This is from Fox Sports news site

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8