Des - Merged Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
The Mr Invisibles of this world live up to their name when they can't gloat over harming us. He came onto these boards with a vindictive spirit, wanting to rub our noses in it, as much as he proclaimed and pretended friendliness. He was easily seen through. His pretense of reasonableness was a sham. Like the Dogs poster above who also thinks texting on forums somehow makes him look smarter than he is. And like Darwin Eel. They may even tell themselves otherwise, but the proof of the pudding is in the eating.

Can anyone imagine Mr Invisible, or the others, suddenly appearing on this forum wanting to have a friendly discussion if the tables were reversed and Manly were looking like making a key signing which might significantly weaken their teams?

If he leaves after 2013 but continues on through 2012 he better be prepared to go back to back, otherwise his last year could all lead to a puff of smoke !

Bulldogs now probably hoping Manly & Des reach agreement to end his contract here and now. Dymock goes back to being assistant coach and Toovey takes over at Manly for 2012. Whether that means Snake is free agent for 2012 I don't know.

Moops said:
If he takes any players with him it will be a kick in the teeth to the club he has been at since 1984. He has to have become disenchanted with something or someone at the club. After all, you don't turn down a million dollar contract at the club you profess to love. There is something more to it

If he does that he'll destroy the club he says he loves.

10.35 am on SMH.com.au - Des to Dogs

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/des-hasler-to-join-bulldogs-in-2013-20111007-1lcdx.html

Fox Sports coverage @ http://www.foxsports.com.au/League/hasler-set-to-stay-at-manly/video-e6frf3ou-1226160829798?subcat=1225914677120&site=FoxSports supposedly with Manly until 2015.

I have NFI.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
So DES is supposed to be old school
So he would know the honour of a handshake yes or no

Dont fall into the trap of believing any of either article mate

DES is off to the dogs 2013

I guess tooves gets his chance now.

Hope he doesn't take our squad with him.

He'll undo all his Manly goodwill if he takes players with him. Imagine Foran playing for the Dogs. ****.

It wont be so much that he takes his squad with him, it will be more so the players that may leave due to the fact that he has left, they could sign anywhere now that he will be leaving !

Apologies for the other thread. Just thought it deserved it! :)

Filthy on him. I'm beginning to wonder about some other things now, like how hard did he try and convince Hoppa to stay with us? I think he has to leave now.

For it to grow this big it can't be BS...sigh...I hope we have all enjoyed this premiership as we may need to re-build

This place is going to erupt with that news.

I will wait till I hear the words uttered from Des's mouth that he is going and if true I will be in mourning for a long long time.

Two of the teams I despise Slime and Scumdogs, what is next to rain on our parade.

dont get dirty on him yet. Lets wait for confirmation.

Even if he does go, we have had him for years and he has built this club back up. What challenges are left for him here now?

We can't keep a coach for ever. I mean Who would have thought Bennett would have left brisbane

**** happens, we have lost coaches and players before and we have moved on and still been successful.

I will be most dirty if we lose Crusher.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8