Dce out Hastings in?

• Thread starter Deleted member 26876
  • Start date
  • We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I love how people think having a go is acceptable as their only attribute.Korisau is the same.How do you know DCE isn't having a go?Heres a tip,no finals for Manly if Hastings is half back.

Korisau runs, tackles and is in the forefront. Does it work for us?? Probably not.
Dce doesn't run, can't tackle and doesn't control a game like a half should.
If you think dce is having a go, then you are watching a different game.
He has skill and more than capable but he is severely lacking at present.
There's a good reason why he can't get back into a qld jersey mate.

Korisau runs, tackles and is in the forefront. Does it work for us?? Probably not.
Dce doesn't run, can't tackle and doesn't control a game like a half should.
If you think dce is having a go, then you are watching a different game.
He has skill and more than capable but he is severely lacking at present.
There's a good reason why he can't get back into a qld jersey mate.
I agree about DCE not controlling a game like a half should. I disagree that he can't tackle or run.

Having not bothered to read 8 pages of hate him love him banter my take is really simple.

DCE has won a premiership. Rep for qld and Australia. Been touted a future aussie legend and then BAM. Des left. Toovey got shafted and we ended up with the current lot.
Go ahead blame the player but any player is only as good as the cogs around him and in turn only runs right when you use the correct oil and fuel.

Lots of people go on about twenty and the fact he was a half so they should be able to extract something between them but I disagree.

Look at Thurston. Best in the game running around with the superstars in qld and Australia for all those years but success at the cows has been much more hit and miss. He needed the right coach, players around him and structure to get them to the top.

Just watched some highlights of the dogs and there were the old manly sweeping backlines moves and skill on display. Tries scored and a win for des.

We don't have any of that structure and DCE is struggling as a result.

I keep going back to the fact we have an unproven coach with little or no experience. A second in charge that guided the amazing goldcoast titans to sweet fu%k all over 7 years was it? And a board of muppets pulling the strings.

Until at least some of that changes 2017 will be another disaster.

Wrong, DCE didn't win a premiership. A team of great players and absolute champions won a premiership, and he got rep honors on the back of it. And if you saw much skill in the dogs game it must of been when I switched over to kindergarten cop for 5 minutes, because I sure as heck didn't see anything to be envious about.
DCE also only second player to win the Clive Churchill Medal from a losing side :clap:

2011 Premiership, Dally M Rookie, RL International Federation Halfback of The Year
2012 Kangaroos
2013 SOO, Clive Churchill Medalist

Plenty more to come once the Manly structure is re-established :nod:

DCE also only second player to win the Clive Churchill Medal from a losing side :clap:

2011 Premiership, Dally M Rookie, RL International Federation Halfback of The Year
2012 Kangaroos
2013 SOO, Clive Churchill Medalist

Plenty more to come once the Manly structure is re-established :nod:
Try third player to win Clive Churchill from losing side

Has anyone seen Cullen and Hastings combine this year?
Not that halves do these days but I'd like to see how they went.
Couldn't do any worse.

Wrong, DCE didn't win a premiership. A team of great players and absolute champions won a premiership, and he got rep honors on the back of it. And if you saw much skill in the dogs game it must of been when I switched over to kindergarten cop for 5 minutes, because I sure as heck didn't see anything to be envious about.
Times that by a 1000. We had a champion fu$king team!!!! Anyone who says otherwise is putting Sh!t on champion players like Lyon, Matai, Stewart bros, King, watmough, Ballin, Foran( at his best). He played a small part, but by no means did DCE win us a premiership. Anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional.

As mentioned DCE may not be able to play not a certainty to miss the game yet

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8