Dce out Hastings in?

• Thread starter Deleted member 26876
  • Start date
  • We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Honestly mate, full team (and right team selections), I think we are top 4 quality wise:

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Brian Kelly
04. Dylan Walker
05. Akuila Uate
06. Blake Green
07. Daly Cherry-Evans (vice captain)
08. Darcy Lussick
09. Jackson Hastings (goal kicker)
10. Brenton Lawrence
11. Marty Taupau
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic (captain)

14. Lewis Brown
15. Addin Fanua-Blake
16. Nate Myles
17. Shaun Lane / Lloyd Perrett

beats most sides in my opinion. Depth wise, we SHOULD be ok, but in all areas apart from prop !! Then again, we are supposed to have a heap of big boppers in Blacktown, but Barrett is selecting backs and hookers on the bench - weird, but anyway
Agree, should beat most teams on paper. We are lacking something else .... Old school Manly passion and mongrel. Until we get that back we will remain an also ran team.

Jake Trbojevic should have ALWAYS been our captain. Local junior. True leader. Consistent. Gutted by result. Bleeds maroon and white. Walks the walk, THEN talks the talk. Adds back to the local community. Great with the media (honest and real). Fans love him (Manly AND other teams alike - much like Beaver).

In comparison to those qualities, DCE is an impostor as captain.

Barrett made a massive, massive mistake giving the C to a player severely out of form, out of touch with fans, self important, Queenslander who has a history of being off side with legendary players of our club like Stewart, Matai & others.

DCE to the team is like Zorba to management. I bet they get along just great (Zorba / DCE I mean).

As an individual, a personality like jakes would inspire me to die in the trenches next to him. DCE's attitude would also rub off on me, and I'd not give a ****, as long as I'm raking in the $$$$. I know who I'd want as my leader.
I agree about Jake, but not so much about DCE.

I am a fucejn conspiracy theorist freak. I am not telling him not to question. I just thought it was so nice to have some non jaded believers on here for a change who fought and fought with excitement all off season against all the old guys and now after 2 rounds they have really seen the truth of the depth of the **** we are in ..... we will be back non feathered friend
Was just trying to lighten things up a little W64. Sorry to offend you.

Well young Harry (why do I feel like Hagrid?), since we are offering advice, let me pass onto you the words of wisdom that my father passed onto me that have carried me through life. When at a urinal - give it two shakes and only two shakes, any more than that and you are just playing with it....in a public place no less.
You are one wise man

I don't think we have a depth issue in the front row...every teams depth would be questioned when four guys in the same position are out injured or suspended. Usually you will have all them available, occasionally you'll be missing one, and rarely will you be missing three...it's unheard of to be missing four.

Alot more will come to surface shortly and its not good news if im hearing correctly.
Now @brad, you can't drop a mystery bomb like that and not spill the deets - now spill your guts like it's schoolies

I'll make sure its concrete first but hopefully it comes out before im the one with the news. ( well i hope it doesn't come out ) .

Alot more will come to surface shortly and its not good news if im hearing correctly.
Would be grateful if you hinted at who it was regarding. Or, the opposite - what it is regarding but not who.
Help us out @brad we've all coped with a very wet few weeks which followed extreme heat AND it is the eve of a probable massacre - which we will loyally witness. Give us s crumb!
PM???

Honestly mate, full team (and right team selections), I think we are top 4 quality wise:

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Brian Kelly
04. Dylan Walker
05. Akuila Uate
06. Blake Green
07. Daly Cherry-Evans (vice captain)
08. Darcy Lussick
09. Jackson Hastings (goal kicker)
10. Brenton Lawrence
11. Marty Taupau
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic (captain)

14. Lewis Brown
15. Addin Fanua-Blake
16. Nate Myles
17. Shaun Lane / Lloyd Perrett

beats most sides in my opinion. Depth wise, we SHOULD be ok, but in all areas apart from prop !! Then again, we are supposed to have a heap of big boppers in Blacktown, but Barrett is selecting backs and hookers on the bench - weird, but anyway
Top 4? No chance, 10th to 16th
Happy to be wrong

I'll make sure its concrete first but hopefully it comes out before im the one with the news. ( well i hope it doesn't come out ) .

Then there's no news brad is there.
We can all speculate.
Explain what you say you have heard and we can be the judge of fact or fiction, or if your mail is ****

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10