Dce out Hastings in?

• Thread starter Deleted member 26876
  • Start date
  • We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
If i told you who said matai was training and at 80% but abit behind the other players you would believe him also . To your question yes it is . Just letting you know more bad news could come out from what ive been told.
You were adamant Matai was playing, quoting an impeccable source. You then retract the Matai is playing statement before adding that your latest scoop comes from the unquestionable inside man that got the Matai call blatantly wrong. Funny Brad, very very funny.

Then there's no news brad is there.
We can all speculate.
Explain what you say you have heard and we can be the judge of fact or fiction, or if your mail is ****
I don't think Dan needs the headache of him repeating the rumour.

Oi ..... young fella ..... you and @Turbo1 apart from that nut job @BOZO were the captain positives here. I've already seen @Turbo1 go negative and as much as I do agree we are in **** you as the next generation of leaders must maintain the rage. Don't listen to us old ****s or become cynical stay positive. Manly RULE! We will be BACK!
There's a difference between being negative and being realistic. I think most of us on here are in the realistic bracket. Manly will be back as you said but I can't see it with DCE or Barrett.

You were adamant Matai was playing, quoting an impeccable source. You then retract the Matai is playing statement before adding that your latest scoop comes from the unquestionable inside man that got the Matai call blatantly wrong. Funny Brad, very very funny.
To be fair, there has been other news that Brad has mentioned that has come true. He's just passing on what he was told, so hopefully this news is correct news.

@brad if you heard it in a coffee shop, I for one will believe it :nod:

But as most of our players are transient, I can't see them fighting with each other - too busy lining up their next Club :confused:

I would love to see Matai resurrect :h:

There's a difference between being negative and being realistic. I think most of us on here are in the realistic bracket. Manly will be back as you said but I can't see it with DCE or Barrett.
animated-laughing-image-0182.gif

To be fair, there has been other news that Brad has mentioned that has come true. He's just passing on what he was told, so hopefully this news is correct news.

How can this news be true news when we haven't been told of ANY news..
Hahaha.
Guess what? I've got some news...
Tell you when it happens

Fellow Eagles, I will come out and say what I suspect a number of us are thinking. Cherry-Evans is an arrogant and dismissive individual who seems to consistently evade taking responsibility for his actions. His public demeanour during the contract saga was a disgrace and disrespectful toward Sea Eagle fans and the club. His media and playing form have been below par since, with his press conferences hi-lighting his patronising and idiotic engagement. I do acknowledge his injuries and the loss of key go forward personnel however, his stats are not good for a million dollar player. I would not put him in the top 50 players in the NRL over the past two years. As Manly captain, the half back, highest paid player and captain, he needs to be seriously scrutinised. While he clearly has the talent, he seems to be lacking the heart, and is no where even close to the standard of players on similar income to himself.
careful with that kind of talk......you might just get a visit from "The Bodyguard"@:cry:

I bet DCE can't wait for next season when the pressure of being a million dollar man will be shared with B.Hunt and K.Ponga.He's still 100 times the player Hastings is though

I bet DCE can't wait for next season when the pressure of being a million dollar man will be shared with B.Hunt and K.Ponga.He's still 100 times the player Hastings is

No not true.
Potentially yes..
But when you dont take the line on, or organize your team and go sets without touching the ball then you deserve this criticism.
Hastings may not have his skill but he has a go. He makes the effort.
And when you have a go, you can't be knocked for trying

If i told names id be shot down. All i was saying as to what i heard about infighting between a few players and could break soon stay tuned. For the wankers that want to shoot me down GfU.
Sorry mate, I was just taking the p1ss. Didn't mean it to be an attack on your credibility. However after reading it again I can see how it could be interpreted that way.

I love how people think having a go is acceptable as their only attribute.Korisau is the same.How do you know DCE isn't having a go?Heres a tip,no finals for Manly if Hastings is half back.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10