Choc the recruitment officer

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I hear Parra have put a media ban on Watmough...
choc1.jpg

Hahahaha, worst part..he'd be the brains of the show.

I am a proud Manly fan who signed up for my first year as a Member of both the Forum and the Football Club.

This Club has been so good to me as a fan and through the Club, I have experienced some of the greatest memories of my life watching the Team play and the fans rejoice.

This is my first post on the Forum, I have been an observer for quite a while however, tonight Anthony, you Sir provoked me in responding so my fellow fans can read my thoughts.

So Anthony, if you or any of your new found folk at the Church of Brad of the latter day Arthur's are trolling this Forum or they are reading this back to you, I ask that they regale the following quote to you in light of your recent departure:

"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true."

A fairly accurate quote on what came to light last season when you could not achieve whatever you were after, and I fear, in light of your recent "rent-a-quote" performance this evening, one that could apply to the season ahead.

Go on about your job, be proud in what you have achieved and leave whatever memory I have left of you alone.

It's actually quite concerning what will happen to him post footy, when the limelight disappears. He has a lot of red flags too be honest.

Well trash will always be trash and I'm glad the tips way out west where it belongs, hopefully the wind keeps blowing west keeping its own stench.

Just to think of his cousin Lani so that just goes to show you.

Post footy, I wouldn't be surprise he will keep company with Craig Field.

Never liked the mug, glad the trash is gone

He really is as dumb as dog ****. He said "There is no love lost there" when referring to the Manly players and then said that he still had plenty of mates in the side????? Which one is it Choc you muppet. His ego is out of control. What I am perplexed by is this whole theory that guys like Foran & Matai are really close to him and somehow follow his lead or ideas. My mates really like me and also love hanging around me (I think) and would probably go into battle for me, but I bet not one of them would copy me when it comes to life decision making, because I suck at it and they know it. I have a funny feeling Foran and others see Choc in the same light as I am seen by my mates.

Choc is relishing the new found attention and thinks he is building a great media profile because his mr's is in his ear telling him he is great, and now because finally all the cameras and journo's want to talk to the new big dollar recruit he has never had anything near that attention before. But bugger me if he isn't setting himself and Brad Arthur for a massive fall. Even Brad Arthur said that he has added new found steel and determination to the pack. How can he say that? they haven't played a game yet and they certainly haven't been under immense pressure after losing a heap of games. Watmong and his Eels could really look stupid this year especially without Hayne. Hayne single handedly rescued Parra and killed it countless times last year and they still came 10th. the only bloke they bought was Watmong. And he just seems like a show off who thinks he is amazing.

Anthony just answer me this. IF Brad Arthur has re-invigorated your soul and made you want to get out of the car in the morning to train, Why then did Jarrod Hayne leave Parramatta for the very same reasons you claim to have left Manly even after playing a year under the greatest coach to never win a thing?

The amount of butthurt in here is hilarious.

Firstly to the idiot who is sickened by Watmough taking photos with Sterlo, stereos is an eels legend and was the host of the launch which he got pics with every player.

Secondly this just adds fuel to the manly v parra hate. ****ing embrace it

Thirdly do you not see any similarities to Lyon with this situation leaving former club on a bad note and going to a club on the up under a new coach and new talent?

Last this just may give you an insight how unstable your club really is from the inside.

Enjoy

I would say there is a fair difference between how Lyon carried himself and choc

One of them had a massive personel issue which was never left in the papers etc the other , and it pains me to say it, was a massive destabilising force who has continued to be a rent a quote against his former club

The amount of butthurt in here is hilarious.

Firstly to the idiot who is sickened by Watmough taking photos with Sterlo, stereos is an eels legend and was the host of the launch which he got pics with every player.

Secondly this just adds fuel to the manly v parra hate. ****ing embrace it

Thirdly do you not see any similarities to Lyon with this situation leaving former club on a bad note and going to a club on the up under a new coach and new talent?

Last this just may give you an insight how unstable your club really is from the inside.

Enjoy
Oh please enough with trying to call Parra a club on the up! You won back to back wooden spoons - THE ONLY WAY WAS UP

Btw - this is the Herald today:

"[I'm] excited. There's people in this team who hate Manly even more than I do," Watmough said.

Now he "hates" Manly? Might be time to tear up that life membership.

Anthony Watmough hoping for friendlier welcome from Parramatta Eels fans

Anthony Watmough is expecting a warmer reception the next time he runs onto Pirtek Stadium.

"Hopefully the don't chant 'Watmough's a wanker' any more," Watmough said.

Save for eight appearances for the Northern Eagles, Watmough has played his entire NRL career at Manly until he made the agonising decision to defect to arch rivals Parramatta. Speaking at the Eels' season launch, at which the club announced a new partnership with the University of Western Sydney, the NSW back-rower revealed the role coach Brad Arthur played in the switch.

"I just wanted to play for someone," Watmough said.

"I never thought I'd leave Manly but it's probably been the best move I've made in my life besides marrying my wife and having a couple of kids.

"It's good to wake up every day and want to go to training. I'm not sitting in my car, not wanting to get out. Not wanting to train.

"I'm happy to get out. You know you're going to get flogged but you do it with a smile on your face ... Brad is a pretty inspiring person; you want to go out there and go to battle for him.

"When you speak to him and he says he wants you here to help rebuild a club and help the young kids, it's inspiring. It was an easy decision."

Watmough will not have to wait long to face his former club. There are plenty of former Sea Eagles in the Eels' ranks - Arthur, Will Hopoate, Darcy Lussick and Richie Fa'aoso among them - but the focus will be squarely on Watmough for their blockbuster opening clash the old foes.

"[I'm] excited. There's people in this team who hate Manly even more than I do," Watmough said.

"It's going to be good, I'm glad we get it out of the way early, especially out here at Parra.

"Hopefully it's a packed house and all the Parra fans get down there. I know there's a few boys ready to go, so we're just counting down the days."

There's another change for Watmough this pre-season. For the first time in memory, the 31-year-old is injury free and able to fully participate with his teammates.

"It's the first time in two or three years I can run properly, I can hop and do leg weights and run every day," he said.

"It's a strange feeling being to train day in and day out. It's been a tough few months with Brad and the rest of the coaching staff but it's been enjoyable. I got to meet some great people over here, a great group of kids and a couple of older ones and they are just willing to learn.

"They accepted me with open arms and from day one I felt a part of it."

Tim Mannah and Jarryd Hayne captained the club last year but Arthur is yet to settle on a skipper for 2015. Watmough will be a contender for the honour, although he is expected to be a leader regardless.

"Hopefully I just lead by example," he said.

"I'd always like to think that I lead, but I never did lead on the training paddock that much. I was always pretty lazy. It's been a blessing out here for me, training every day with the kids and watching them grow. I couldn't have made a better move."

The Eels finished just one win shy of an unlikely play-off berth last year, a remarkable improvement following successive wooden spoons. While the club will likely struggle to score as many points without Hayne - the NFL hopeful scored 20 tries and made 23 line breaks last year - Arthur is hoping his side won't be overpowered after a brutal pre-season.

"Everyone is bigger, stronger and fitter this time around," Arthur said.

"We've trained for it this year, the boys are going to be a lot more confident when things don't go their way and respond due to the work they have done pre-season," Arthur said.

Well Choc lost any remaining respect i had for him yesterday, i think he is bitter because Hayne has left and he knows the Eels are no chance now. Hope we flog the Eels round 1!

You have gone too far boofhead. You have sold your soul to whining worm and sullied our club in the process. You are going to find out in round 23 or when ever it that your behaviour is going to stir up things that make Dogglers return look like a Sunday picnic.

As the famous words from a TV comedy sketch from the naked vicar show once said. "Hey Choc, do us a favour, PISS OFFF!!!!"

Going to take a lot of laser work to get rid of those Manly tatts he has now he hates us

Got news for you Choc, no one likes us, we don't care!

topic title could use editing now
Choc the recruitment officer
makes him sound good
lost all respect
Forever #TwatNow to me

I can't wait to see our new forward who will run 100m+ and make 30+ tackles a game, and be error free.

Get real, he will be missed. Going to need a team effort to cover his loss

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8