Choc the recruitment officer

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Why would the guy STILL be bitter about it guys? He misses the place, and wishes he was still here. If he were so happy at Parramatta, Manly wouldn't be a fleeting thought.

It's just human nature. Leave him be I reckon guys.

His gusto and wind is just that. He's dirty he is no longer in the maroon and white.

Why would the guy STILL be bitter about it guys? He misses the place, and wishes he was still here. If he were so happy at Parramatta, Manly wouldn't be a fleeting thought.

It's just human nature. Leave him be I reckon guys.

His gusto and wind is just that. He's dirty he is no longer in the maroon and white.
and lets not forget how dirty he is about his long daily trips from the Northern beaches to the filthy Parramatta river LOL

I have ZERO empathy for Anthony Twatnow, by comparison his great mate Gifty I wish all the very best to.

What's that old saying " don't **** in your own nest"

I've got very little empathy for Twatnow. He's made his bed he can sleep in it! Sadly it emphasizes just how blunt an instrument he truly is.

My old man always said "never **** in your own nest", and always told me to "never, ever burn your bridges". Anthony is doing both of these things

Is it just me or does he look like he has had some Botox around the eyes. Looking more and more like Mickey Rourke every time I see him.

Lol of course he's loving it, he's gone from a club where he was a cog to one where he's the biggest and best they have. Everyone loves change at first.
At manly he was cranky that other players were valued over him, now he's the most popular kid in school.
Probably loves Arthur because he's blowing smoke up his arse every day.
I've got no doubt toovey blows smoke up nobodies arse.
This is exciting, it's about time we started to give Parramatta more hate on this site. Here's hoping they have another hilariously bad season.

I agree with Ryan

The way he has handled the whole situation (especially compared to kitey and Glenn) shows there is something seriously amiss.

Anyone player, with even a semblance of common sense, has an understanding of their own "brand". Think cliched responses that most players tend to trot out...Choc is seriously devaluing his brand post playing career, it is almost to the point where if he is not a legend, similar to bk with us, at parra there will be little post playing career for him

Left the club ok, but don't air your dirty laundry like a tool.. Hoping this actually stings some of our players and they have something special lined up for him round one ,bring him back down to earth. Would love to see them make a statement and the headlines after he and parra cop the full treatment

I agree with Ryan

The way he has handled the whole situation (especially compared to kitey and Glenn) shows there is something seriously amiss.

Anyone player, with even a semblance of common sense, has an understanding of their own "brand". Think cliched responses that most players tend to trot out...Choc is seriously devaluing his brand post playing career, it is almost to the point where if he is not a legend, similar to bk with us, at parra there will be little post playing career for him

He has always been very open and honest even if it's to his own detriment. It was a trait I always admired in him. I remember I used to love how hated he was by opposition fans...it was ammunition when we won and he played well. It's funny, even after all this crap he has trotted out, I can't bring myself to hate him. I think I pity him more than anything because his stupidity is sad. He had many great years at Manly, and why he would want to devalue them by trash talking, is perplexing.

He's nothing but a ball dropping, penalty giving, sponsor punching, window pissing W anker!
Felt good to get that off my chest.

When there were 'rumours' of Choc wanting out so many on here defended him vehemently. I'm not bringing this up to rub it in their faces, but in his. This forum was split with people constantly defending him, and they have every right to feel let down by such a childish spoilt little brat. I've never had Choc in my top bracket of Sea Eagles players, I've always respected his never say die attitude, but I could never put him up there with my top players.

No-one begrudges you leaving Choc, but your attitude to the club that made you great just stinks. And don't forget that. Your premierships weren't won off the back of you being an Andrew Johns, Freddie Fittler or Benji Marshall type where you lifted your team up to win those comps. It was through the core team of Snake, Gift, Beaver, BK, Killer, Ox, Kingy, Skivvi, Kitey, Foz, DCE, Tooves, and that other guy who used to coach us. It wasn't a solo mission, and if it wasn't for the involvement of those types (and people like BK who took you under his wing at Manly) you wouldn't have won those premierships and probably not have gone on to higher honours with NSW and Australia.

I would love to see Toovey come over to you after Round 1, when you have dropped 3 balls, given away 2 penalties, incorrectly played the ball 4 times and missed 5 tackles, and you've lost 50-nil to say something like 'how's Brad's leadership treating you Choc?'. But you know what? We all know that he wouldn't. Because he is class.

Toovey or Choc? Before this episode it was no choice. Now its laughable. Go Tooves!

So disappointing. He used to be something when he was at Manly. Now he's just gutter trash with the rest of the Parra scum.

But thanks Twat for rekindling my absolute revulsion at anything to do with Parra and winning.

I will take enormous delight at watching you and your scummy blue and baby sick yellow army continue it's record of no achievement and mediocrity.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6